Impressed by Aaron

he bowled better then umesh in the ODI. reversing the ball both ways. some of u are just being impatient here.
ODI cricket has a different ball, different fields and bowling to batsmen with a totally different temperament. It is a totally different ball game. Again, to all the knee jerk people, I am not saying, with this post, that Aaron is rubbish.
For all of guys, who are having laugh on this previous message of mine, I afraid to say that none of you have played proper Cricket. Coz, if anyone of you would played Cricket, would have been able to understand what I was trying to say. I frankly thought that on this cricket website, most of the people knows this basic coaching tip of fast bowling and pace is basically generated thru the lower part of the body. Hips is actually one of the most powerful muscle with extra fat that helps you getting faster. While bowling fast, power generates from our feet to calves to back thighs to hips to chest and then to shoulders. Ask any cricket academy coach, he will tell you this. A few links for all of you nerds to check out http://www.pitchvision.com/the-immutable-laws-of-fast-bowling-part-2/ http://howtobowlfastincricket.weebly.com/flexibility-for-fast-bowlers.html http://www.maverickscricket.com/fast-bowling-tips.html
Ishant has no butt.. he is the fastest on view.

There will be flat tracks in Australia atleast for first 3 days. I have watched our last 4 tours to Australia. The best bowler are those who can swing the bowl. Agarkar Ripping them apart in Adelaide Kapil and Prabhakar always troubled them. Srinath, Prasad and Agarkar had them in trouble but we never had backup. Pathan and RP Singh with their late swing. Balaji and Pathan in ODIs and then Praveen Kumar in ODI last time around. We need good swing bowler...and perhaps reverse swing as well. Zak is must if we have to win this series. Does not matter if we have 3 fast bowlers like Ishant, Yadav and Aaron, without Zak they will struggle. I think PK will be useful in Australia the new ball always does few things. so he will be key. I don't see Varun or Yadav getting a game, unless Zak or Ishant gets injured. Our bowling attack will be Zak, Ishant and PK

There will be flat tracks in Australia atleast for first 3 days. I have watched our last 4 tours to Australia. The best bowler are those who can swing the bowl. Agarkar Ripping them apart in Adelaide Kapil and Prabhakar always troubled them. Srinath, Prasad and Agarkar had them in trouble but we never had backup. Pathan and RP Singh with their late swing. Balaji and Pathan in ODIs and then Praveen Kumar in ODI last time around. We need good swing bowler...and perhaps reverse swing as well. Zak is must if we have to win this series. Does not matter if we have 3 fast bowlers like Ishant, Yadav and Aaron, without Zak they will struggle. I think PK will be useful in Australia the new ball always does few things. so he will be key. I don't see Varun or Yadav getting a game, unless Zak or Ishant gets injured. Our bowling attack will be Zak, Ishant and PK
That is their biggest weakness. Swing.

Aaron looks terrific. i would say he is BETTER than umesh yadav. he beat the bat loads of times with slight deviation, got VERY CLOSE to the stumps - no width offered - and was very accurate. this kind of bowling isn't easy to play. better batsmen would edge some of those deliveries. his length wasn't perfect but that's something that can be changed on instruction. very promising. umesh yadav is faster but more wayward, and bowls one boundary ball every over. their tickets are already booked for australia. i hope they don't play the ODIs.

As for Aaron, I stick to what I said before: He'll be an excellent limited overs option but will probably struggle to get many wickets in tests. A lot like Brett Lee or Mohammad Sami, he skids the ball on nicely to the bat and doesnt move the ball too much (not basing this on the flat wicket). His natural length is shorter as opposed to Yadav's fuller length and its not as if he is a tall bowler who is going to get steepling bounce. If there was a choice, definitely Yadav for test matches..

This is a unique situation for India. Probably for the first time in our history' date=' we have 2 (or 3, if you include Ishant) bonafide Fast-medium bowlers. And the best part is, all of them are not arrow-straight dart throwers like Sami. Both Umesh and Varun have excellent release and seam position and [b']Ishant is a proven match-winner. All the three of them are pretty much in the same age category as well. And depending on whether he is dabbling with pranic healing or gothic black magic or homeopathy or acupuncture, Sreesanth is quite easily capable of producing a match-winning spell out of nowhere. And lets not forget Mithun and RP Singh Even as ZakÃÔ career is coming to an end, we have a good group of young quicks emerging.
:ohmy: And I am still trying to forget Mithun and RPS. You are right about Kerala express though.
Not impressed by Aaron at all... he's all over the place and either bowls too full or too short and it's not as if he's hitting 140+ consistently. Mostly he is in mid 130s.
High 130s to low 140s, not mid 130s. People were saying same thing about Yadav after First innings at Kotla.
High 130s to low 140s' date=' not mid 130s. People were saying same thing about Yadav after First innings at Kotla.[/quote'] Ishant is looking much better and faster than Aaron. Even Aaron's occasional 140+ delivery is not troubling the batsmen as he's so inconsistent with his line and length. He definitely needs more FC matches and is not ready for a tour to Aus.
Ishant is looking much better and faster than Aaron. Even Aaron's occasional 140+ delivery is not troubling the batsmen as he's so inconsistent with his line and length. He definitely needs more FC matches and is not ready for a tour to Aus.
Ishant was quicker than even Yadav and Yadav was looking similar like Aaron in his first test.