Impressed by Aaron

Varun Aaron isn't over hyped. No one ever claimed he is the best bowler only that he is quick, he showed he can bowl quick. Needs a bit of FC experience though. Not hitting good lengths. Way too full or way too short.
I fear he'll lose his pace on these patta wickets in FC.
Please tell me what is a good lenghth on this pitch? Its a nightmnare track for bowlers
Look at Ishant, he is hitting a good length very unlucky though. Not saying Varun bowled badly but compared to Ishant he could've done a little better. Agree about the track though, worst possible track to make your test debut.
I fear he'll lose his pace on these patta wickets in FC.
Yadav has good FC stats playing on the very same wickets.
Look at Ishant, he is hitting a good length very unlucky though. Not saying Varun bowled badly but compared to Ishant he could've done a little better. Agree about the track though, worst possible track to make your test debut. Yadav has good FC stats playing on the very same wickets.
IMO , He should be kept in the ODI squad for some time , he can be good bowler in ODIs , has good list A record as well. If he shows improvement there , then start giving him chances in tests.

Now, you people are happy, Now Varun Aaron is showing some energy, speeds and getting wickets as well. You see the change, what a single wicket can do!! I wonder, how many bowlers you have seen for India bowling at 140 consistently and touching 147 in his debut match, that too on a patta wicket in India?? You guys were getting too greedy and critical. I think you need to remember is, if VA goes back to domestic cricket, there is 95% possibility that he might loose his raw pace there

If only he can remove that hop and skip from his runup, he can become so much better in terms pace. He is generating all pace from his body, does not get any momentum through runup or he should increase the length of his run up so that he can get enough momentum time with the skip and hop.

Now, you people are happy, Now Varun Aaron is showing some energy, speeds and getting wickets as well. You see the change, what a single wicket can do!! I wonder, how many bowlers you have seen for India bowling at 140 consistently and touching 147 in his debut match, that too on a patta wicket in India?? You guys were getting too greedy and critical. I think you need to remember is, if VA goes back to domestic cricket, there is 95% possibility that he might loose his raw pace there
He was showing energy and speeds before that. Just unlucky and SUPER flat track