Vinay Kumar is awful and should not be anywere near the Indian team!!!

i dont believe how any one can defend vinay kumar and ishant here.it is just beyond me. even if you ignore the awful stats and even if you take into account flat tracks ,still if anyone even saw one over of these two clowns they will know how crap they have bowled and i am actually amazed how both of them do not go for 100 runs in every game :giggle: dont bring in yadav ..i dont care but why not give others chance? i will rather have unadkat who has some scope of improvement then these bowlers who have no future in this format..
unadkat is even worse..

no bowling line up has been fine up until now problem is ishant is regressing with each game he plays and ashwin has lost form and vinay has been bad selection let ashwin find some form and replace vinay and ishant with any back up bowlers and i think we will do decently again i mean atleast will be able to defend when rate is above 12 lol

from what i have seen he is better then these guys easily .. and he deserves to be in team on merit as he performed well
Not really. He bowls around 125-132 max. He is gonna get slaughtered if he plays against Australia. Recent challengers trophy matches were prime example for that. Although he picked wickets, he didn't look threatening for an international bowler.
Not really. He bowls around 125-132 max. He is gonna get slaughtered if he plays against Australia. Recent challengers trophy matches were prime example for that. Although he picked wickets, he didn't look threatening for an international bowler.
this is odi cricket looking threatening is not that important he bowls well enough to do decent support role which ishant and vinay could not and he showed he can bowl atleast yorkers and slower balls at end
this is odi cricket looking threatening is not that important he bowls well enough to do decent support role which ishant and vinay could not and he showed he can bowl atleast yorkers and slower balls at end
Decent support to who? I don't know if these sort of mindset don't allow us to become world beaters. When you see a fast bowler, you want him to be aggressive, angry and threatening with the cricket ball. Unadkat is a prime example what is wrong with Indian cricket. These sort of cricketers won't even get to play Afghanistan team. Unadkat is from my state Gujarat. I don't like him a bit. He is the old mahatma Gandhi, not the newer version mahatma Modi.
Jaffer was actually decent. Did well in test series in england in which we won. Just did not kick on But dont see any assets for VK in reality or even in theory!! Can someone please explain why a guy who bowls 78 mph at height of 5ft 2 and who does not swing or seam the ball is being picked for India????? I am mystified!
He was decent until End of Aus tour in 2012, He was played as a back-fill for ZK who was dropped eventually, but basically a bits-n-pieces bowler, and we played mostly away. He even has a 4fer against Eng in 2011 home. 23 matches - 28 wkts at 33.03. He was not selected after Aus 2012, in Asia cup (Dinda), SL (Dinda), CT (Yadav) and Wi (Yadav)tours. Frankly, there is nothing to separate him from Shami, Dinda, Unadkat. Probably Dhoni has more confidence in him than the others. Yadav is better prospect than Vinays or other medium pace trundlers for 2015. I think he is being rested for the coming test series - WI, SA and NZ. He need not play these nirodh cup matches.
Decent support to who? I don't know if these sort of mindset don't allow us to become world beaters. When you see a fast bowler, you want him to be aggressive, angry and threatening with the cricket ball. Unadkat is a prime example what is wrong with Indian cricket. These sort of cricketers won't even get to play Afghanistan team. Unadkat is from my state Gujarat. I don't like him a bit. He is the old mahatma Gandhi, not the newer version mahatma Modi.
oh come on have you even seen him bowl ? by this logic even bhuvan is bad cricketer ? i like yadav and am all for him being in side but if he is not and they are going after excuse of him being expensive then why dont bring in youngsters ? unadkat is not that bad and can do a decent job in limited over cricket .. i have seen him bowl plenty of times after that horrid first test and he is not as bad as people make him sound and even his pace is above 130k..in zimabwe he was as quick as shami ahmed and got decent bounce yeah he is no test bowler but he can be decent bowler opening the inning with bhuvi i would like umesh in team and think he is better but for some reason he isn ot in team and they are probably saving him for tests and i am fine with that.. they can also give shami another go and also mohit,pandey etc all i am saying is this is pointless odi series why not try out these youngsters even if they get smacked ? what if unadkat actually bowls well ? would it hurt to try when we keep recycling vinay kumar and ishant sharma?
oh come on have you even seen him bowl ? by this logic even bhuvan is bad cricketer ? i like yadav and am all for him being in side but if he is not and they are going after excuse of him being expensive then why dont bring in youngsters ? unadkat is not that bad and can do a decent job in limited over cricket .. i have seen him bowl plenty of times after that horrid first test and he is not as bad as people make him sound and even his pace is above 130k..in zimabwe he was as quick as shami ahmed and got decent bounce yeah he is no test bowler but he can be decent bowler opening the inning with bhuvi i would like umesh in team and think he is better but for some reason he isn ot in team and they are probably saving him for tests and i am fine with that.. they can also give shami another go and also mohit,pandey etc all i am saying is this is pointless odi series why not try out these youngsters even if they get smacked ? what if unadkat actually bowls well ? would it hurt to try when we keep recycling vinay kumar and ishant sharma?
Bhuvi is pretty decent but I don't know which sucker asked him to focus on variations instead of trying to bowl quick and full. I'm all in support for trying out youngsters in this series but unadkat is just pathetic yaar. You want to try bowlers who can be potential match winners in future not just bowling 125-130s and trying to bowl line and length. I disagree with you that unadkat was as quick as shammi Ahmed in Zimbabwe. If he bowled as quick as shammi, why did he bowled around 125-130ish in challengers trophy? Shammi we all know can bowl 135 atleast. I would take unadkat if we don't have good pace in our country, but we do have bowlers like shukla, pankaj Singh, shammi, dhawal kulkarni who are all better than the the skinny dude unadkat. He is just a waste of space in Indian team for me.
I think we all need to watch Unadkat bowl again' date=' maybe in this series, to form a final opinion. He does get bounce. What pace does he bowl at , is it decent or too slow is the main question for me. He is not a swing bowler and won't survive unless he is 135+ or looks like Vinay Kumar.[/quote'] he looked quicker than shami ahmed to me and not justi n zimbabwe series he looked pretty nippy even in ranji games which were telecasted i am tired of people who hate him for one bad test match when he jsut debuted and was just 19 year old ..not to mention every one else got smacked too.. other than that he deserves chance in odi cricket ..yeah he is not a test bowler and guys like pandey and kulkarni are well ahead but if you are strictly talking about odis then he can be tried out as he did bowl well in zimbabwe didn't he ? and same has been case on a tours where he did fine in odi leg of matches
This is insane Yes good 2 new seamers in. Shami and Unadkat So obviously Ishaint and Vinnay axed But wait NO!!! Ishant axed but vinnay remains. As instead Dhobi drops BK our best seamer by miles instead. WTF is going on!!!! Who is this mans godfather in BCCI????
Binny ka baap - ISI lobby
I think we all need to watch Unadkat bowl again' date=' maybe in this series, to form a final opinion. He does get bounce. What pace does he bowl at , is it decent or too slow is the main question for me. He is not a swing bowler and won't survive unless he is 135+ or looks like Vinay Kumar.[/quote'] Did you see the speed of unadkat? 128 was the max...:hysterical:

Vinay will be gone soon. He was decent at the start of his career but now he has just lost the ability to bowl accurately. If batsmen are manufacturing shots, you cannot fault the bowler, but he is just bowling bad balls. It is nothing to do with pace, if you bowl wide half volleys and long hops at 150kph, you will be punished.