Things you really need warning/bans for on ICF

CSK Fan

IF you didn't read the whole chat' date=' probably you could've avoided mentioning the stalking part.[/quote'] thank you :) u know i normally dont care about what any one says and they joke about me its fun... see then name outy and kandi gave me.. :giggle: but i guess people think they can say anything and get away with it...sigh

Someone get hold of these modi monkeys & put them in a cage (other than the permanent ban). Every other thread is deviated by those who consider him as God/Satan. It takes one mention of him from either side and what follows is the usual cluster**** :wall:

OK' date=' just to clarify my position, this not about any one poster or any one incident.[b'] But its really boring to see any thread with any one female poster posting going into a complete different direction with our local romeos flirting. It must be irritating to the girl and to other posters. No one wants any official bans or warning
Boring or not boring - one needs to follow some etiquette even if you are posting anonymously on the Internet. In this case, it must have been quite uncomfortable for Priyanka with the badgering. The guys however may have not done it intentionally though and I'm sure they realize enough to not repeat it in future.

Boring or not boring - one needs to follow some etiquette even if you are posting anonymously on the Internet. In this case' date=' it must have been quite uncomfortable for Priyanka with the badgering. The guys however may have not done it intentionally though and I'm sure they realize enough to not repeat it in future.[/quote'] what is worse ?:hmmm: guys hitting on her or guys calling her man ?

and u jumped to conclusion without knowing what was happening ? tell me why did u even post here about me without even reading the whole chat? without even talking to kandi if i was harassing her or was it joke... also without even getting context of those messages as stalking was about me finding about samba not her! :rofl:im asking u politely for last time now stop talking about me behind my back and stop spreading fake rumors and dont mess in things u know nothing about . PS dont send me pm about this ..wanna talk? talk here...
:woot:

I support Sabby in this meaningless debate :two_thumbs_up:
agree with bulbul.. useless discussion going on.. really dont think any female ICFer stopped posting because of our young guns trying to flirt with them.. probably its the case of forever alone uncles jealous of few our young guns getting more attention :finger:

agree with bulbul.. useless discussion going on.. really dont think any female ICFer stopped posting because of our young guns trying to flirt with them.. probably its the case of forever alone uncles jealous of few our young guns getting more attention :finger:
:--D

Dude you were born a troll and will die a troll so it won't matter to you. But I am actually concerned about every thread in ICF only going the troll route and no serious discussions taking place. And it's really irritating to come to ICF and see most threads as a dating site And seriously, if flirting on cricket forums with posters with female nicks is your idea of scoring, maybe you need a few tips from the "uncles"

Dude you were born a troll and will die a troll so it won't matter to you. But I am actually concerned about every thread in ICF only going the troll route and no serious discussions taking place. And it's really irritating to come to ICF and see most threads as a dating site And seriously, if flirting on cricket forums with posters with female nicks is your idea of scoring, maybe you need a few tips from the "uncles"
why dont u post some of better serious articles of urs here? :winky: trust me last one was brilliant i was not pulling ur leg when i said i go there just cos of your posts as i logged in after long time after reading it :--D

why dont u post some of better serious articles of urs here? :winky: trust me last one was brilliant i was not pulling ur leg when i said i go there just cos of your posts as i logged in after long time after reading it :--D
Indian batting wala?

Yes that was pretty good If he doesnt post it here,I'll copy and paste it here under my name :diablo:
do it :rofl: i like it bcos that was reason i started watching cricket.. he described that feeling perfectly.. i remember sehwag middling the ball and smacking all around there is so much thrill :D

Yeah, i knew it was you. Go ahead Lord :winky:

do it :rofl: i like it bcos that was reason i started watching cricket.. he described that feeling perfectly.. i remember sehwag middling the ball and smacking all around there is so much thrill :D
yeah but I think it only for them as he compared fast bowling to batting and all