Things you really need warning/bans for on ICF

CSK Fan

he posts good articles there and he doesn't post them here :ohmy: MTC :yousuck:
++1 we shld ban MTC first.. he posts all the quality stuffs in padosi forum and comes to ICF for timepass.. :mad: PS:- other than posting quality things he does the job of defending sachin ( and get trolled by anti-sachinstas regularly :D )

Ban Velu....BC pooping Shraddha pics everywhere like a pot of gold.....even accidentally dreamt of her last night delivering me a pizza in nothing but a toga :mad:
hope you didnt try to pull her toga :giggle:

and u jumped to conclusion without knowing what was happening ? tell me why did u even post here about me without even reading the whole chat? without even talking to kandi if i was harassing her or was it joke... also without even getting context of those messages as stalking was about me finding about samba not her! :rofl: im asking u politely for last time now stop talking about me behind my back and stop spreading fake rumors and dont mess in things u know nothing about . PS dont send me pm about this ..wanna talk? talk here...
How would I know if you were talking about Samba if you were using pronouns "you" and "your"? Talking behind your back? I never started this, you yourself felt the need to defend yourself even when I didn't take any names :winky: Why would I send a PM?

How would I know if you were talking about Samba if you were using pronouns "you" and "your"? Talking behind your back? I never started this, you yourself felt the need to defend yourself even when I didn't take any names :winky: Why would I send a PM?
More details please :pray:

some posters use the word rape in a joking manner. its a bit disrespectful towards women in our country who go through sexual/physical abuse. im not some moral police guy, but just hope posters can get a dictionary and find new ways to troll.

some posters use the word rape in a joking manner. its a bit disrespectful towards women in our country who go through sexual/physical abuse. im not some moral police guy' date=' but just hope posters can get a dictionary and find new ways to troll.[/quote'] Agreed.