Things you really need warning/bans for on ICF

CSK Fan

Most of them are hardly neutral and utterly dishonest.
You are making far reaching conclusions about people's intentions simply based on their opinion about certain topic. People are entitled to their own opinion, and it doesn't mean they are making stuff up just because they don't toe your line of thinking.

:nono: I was banned for sexually harassing fineleg once. :fear:
:hysterical:
You are making far reaching conclusions about people's intentions simply based on their opinion about certain topic. People are entitled to their own opinion, and it doesn't mean they are making stuff up just because they don't toe your line of thinking.
+1 Another made up :haha:

OK, time to update this list. Some more things you need bans for 1) Bringing Pakistan (or their performance) into every list There are some jokes which are too easy. Some set-up which write themselves to the extent that at most it elicits a vary chuckle, at worst a blank stare. Bringing and comparing with Pakistan is one such thing. When you want to compare with someone, you chose something which is held in esteem by everyone. You don't compare muscle strength with that of a 8 year old child and claim you are stronger. It's not funny as it's too easy 2) Admiring movies of SRK Certain un-named females, who will remain un-named (and I swear none of whose name is Mariyam) are obviously blinded in their fan following of this strange actor to the extent that all movie ratings with this actor will be heavily biased. This blind fan-boy-ism (or girl-ism) transcends even the SRT worship by his fans. It's just plain wrong I tell you. I am certainly taller and better looking than the guy (not to mention younger) and it's a travesty that I don't command the same female fan following and attention. 3) Trolling without being funny Trolling is a fine art. There are certain nuances which separate it from plain spamming. Unfortunately our young posters don't realize this subtlety. They think trolling is just another way to increase post count and post whatever they feel like. As a result, the market for genuinely funny, professional trollers like me has hit rock-bottom. I would suggest all our trolling aspirants to take professional trolling course from some of our senior trolls like Outsider and KT before trying their hands themselves. You can elicit serious responses from others while stilll being funny to most people 4) Devaluing ICF $s Once, being a millionaire on ICF was a big deal. In a few years, because of mis-management and greed, ICF $s have been devalued to such an extent that even trillions don't sound like much. Like every banana republic, the value of ICF $s is falling so much that soon we would run out of space to put 0s below the poster name 5) Quoting external texts/articles without putting them within quotes OK, this one I just put in to please my good friend Dexter

#5 is a pet peeve. I hate double clicking. It's bad user interface design. I should be able to get to the information in one click. Even a summary would do at this point. Every topic nowadays is just a link in the OP. Why not install the reddit interface on ICF in that case? It's open source.

#5 is a pet peeve. I hate double clicking. It's bad user interface design. I should be able to get to the information in one click. Even a summary would do at this point. Every topic nowadays is just a link in the OP. Why not install the reddit interface on ICF in that case? It's open source.
IMO, there are two cases 1] Genuine - In these cases the user is accessing the forum from a mobile device and it's vBulleting is not optimized. Solution? Mobile Interfaces in the form of Discourse.org (Android users before you suggest Tapatalk please understand that it is not free on other platforms). 2] Lethargic - Now, this may not necessarily be true but I feel that if someone's not quoting the text or writing a summary it's due to plain lethargy (the person hasn't read the article or does not want to contribute). Solution? Community should refrain from posting on such threads. The most irritating part (personally) is that despite specifically telling BB etiquette in the best way possible posters would still like to not follow it.

Faux Forum Celebrities A few posters here think they are famous in the forum and making their "opinion" into a facts. They usually have some "yes men" as their allies. Even the Mods/Admins are wary of arguing with this group, since they've been here long enough to have a strong set of allies. They sometimes harass newbies and some other regular posters. Cold Readers A few people will read a lengthy post, they use it to deduce your life story, character, nature, sexual orientation, psychology and political & religious views and then use that for their argument. Trolls calling others as trolls Attention seekers calling others attention seekers No explanation needed. Ping-pong posters Hopelessly arguing in an endless discussions. Members who use these kind of logic Hitler likes dog. Hitler is evil. So liking dog is evil. Penquins are black and white. Some old tv shows are black and white. Hence penquins are some old tv shows.

^ definitely harassment that gets dressed up as goofing off. These guys, mostly in schools and colleges, don't understand how their collective attention and actions can be disturbing and make a woman feel uncomfortable. Priyanka has been put off by her own thread due to the incessant gawkery inspite of her repeatedly telling the guys to stop focussing on her and stick to the purpose of the thread.

^ I think MODs need to step in to reign in these spamming kids... They've been hounding the poor girl out like a pack of wild dogs... So much so that even Paki kids too are joining in to stalk the poor girl...Very poor Moderation...

^ FFS grow a pair. we troll everyone on there. nobody's harrassing anyone
Dude put yourself in the place of a girl who joins a cricket forum and if they make one single post in any thread, there will be tons of posts only about dating and being girlfriends and them being girls. Must be irritating to the highest degree. At least even if they tolerate initially, it becomes irritating as time goes by and those posters post less and less