What the **** was that Ashwin?! Ashwin's response (post #87)

Talwar

This is what has been happening to Ashwin after he has got married: a) He feels cheated and has been expecting more bounce b) He's been running out of partners c) He wants to keep it slow and steady but his partner is rushing him up leading to premature ejaculations, breaking the heart of millions.
:hysterical:
This is what has been happening to Ashwin after he has got married: a) He feels cheated and has been expecting more bounce b) He's been running out of partners c) He wants to keep it slow and steady but his partner is rushing him up leading to premature ejaculations, breaking the heart of millions.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Also he is no longer a fresher and has opened his account (in tests) after his marriage
:giggle:
hes also not putting it in the right areas:hitler:
:haha:
He judges a run based on his speed not on the speed of his partner. EExactly! This is the main reason. Also, I think Ashwin is a little adamant and headstrong as far as running between the wickets is concerned. This is possibly what was going through his mind when he refused to run for the second run during the Wankhede Test: "Oh ****, I've hit it too hard. Only a single. :sad: Okay, let me run down gently, and score one run. (As he reaches the other end gently, he hears Aaron screaming and sees him standing almost beside him urging him to complete the second). Oh ****, when did this fecker come back? ****, he's running for two, should I try and go back? Oh ****, let me try. Oh jeez, I am run out already ... bc ... mc) And during the Barabati ODI: "Okay, one run, now I'll get to bat. Oh ****, BC Rohit is coming back. Arey Rohit, No No No No. Rohit No! Rohit pleaseeee! (As they stand together in the same crease) ... "****, I'll have to sacrifice myself now ... Let me run a few steps atleast ... BC ... phir out ... OOps, I did it again ... I'm not login in to twitter tonight ... **** Viru is standing right there" Bechara!
:cantstop::haha::hysterical::giggle:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
I missed it. What happened?
Bravo was half way down the pitch...AShwin could've taken his time to throw the ball at the wicket but he made a terrible mess of it And as I speak....another poor attempt by AShwin to stop the boundary......This guy is absolute worthless fielder
Bravo was half way down the pitch...AShwin could've taken his time to throw the ball at the wicket but he made a terrible mess of it And as I speak....another poor attempt by AShwin to stop the boundary......This guy is absolute worthless fielder
That is bad. He needs to learn from Jaddu.
Hes very slow fielder but a good bowler.
He got jacked in by Polly kaka and Samuels.