Whom should we pick in place of Praveen?

koksmayu

Dinda can bowl in 140s but for a short period and cannot sustain it. He lacks the stamina. He is not like Yadav and Aaron. They can bowl in 140s any day without much effort. Dinda is one who has to put extra effort to generate pace. I still remember the Semi final of Devdhar trophy early this year where Dinda and Aaron were both playing for East Zone. While Aaron was consistently bowling 140s on a slow track with fastest being 147K and picked 5-fer' date=' Dinda was barely touching 135K and mostly in 128-133k range.[/quote'] He can bowl between 137-145 in the ODIs where u've to bowl only 8-10 overs. He'll drop pace in the longer format though.But still he'll be quicker than Mithun or Pathan.If we've to pick one bowler with genuine pace like Umesh or Aaron for the 5th seamer spot then Nechim is the best option right now.
He can bowl between 137-145 in the ODIs where u've to bowl only 8-10 overs. He'll drop pace in the longer format though.But still he'll be quicker than Mithun or Pathan.If we've to pick one bowler with genuine pace like Umesh or Aaron for the 5th seamer spot then Nechim is the best option right now.
That was one day, i was talking about. He is not that quick, has dropped pace, even in IPL was slower.
Yeah how about the Kumar Brothers pace battery?? B.Kumar, P.Kumar & V.Kumar:cantstop::cantstop:
I am a bit impressed with Bhuvanesh kumar he can bowl in 130's , moves the ball beautifully close to the stumps and is accurate, with a little work if he can bowl in high 130's at his young age definetly not a lost cause.
Not really. Why do you think they are taking ages to name replacement? They giving Sree maximum time to declare himself fit and take his spot. However' date=' if Sree remains injured then they will look elsewhere. I bet he has already been called about his fitness.[/quote'] Sreesanth is the luckiest and the unluckiest cricketer in india.
For me Sreesanth is the Best to be selected but we r not sure of his form and fitness so it shud be either ABU Nachim or DINDA....I will be really Happy if either of them is selected but I feel Selectors may select Mithun...that's what I feel.
Abu Nechim, Dinda or Gony are the best options. But that would happen only if the board and selectors were concerned about selecting the best guys. I think they will end up selecting Pathan or Mithun. Al least pray that the nation is saved the embarrassment of watching Vinay Kumar running in fast and bowling at 120 Kmph.
Agree. 85-86 mph should be the minimum speed starting criteria for right arm fast bowlers' date=' left arm bowlers can still be effective with their angle and swing into the batsman at slower pace, also there can be exceptions in helpful conditions like in case of PK who is exceptionally good with his swinging skills.[/quote'] That is bullshit,You have had bowlers like mcgrath ,walsh and many who bowling at 130 km have done well,we have to combine all factors like height,accuracy,movement,speed,performances and choose bowlers,In india it is extremly hard to sustain pace and it will be a test for like of yadav,aaron,ishant to maintain fitness and of management to handle them well.

Replacement to be named tomorrow at Ahmedabad. Apparently, Sreesanth's career threatening toe injury has healed fully after some ayurvedic treatment and he reached the NCA today for a fitness test. Is said be the lead choice as the replacement followed by Mithun. Team management is not very keen on Irfan Pathan