Android vs IOS

EnterTheVoid

Guest PrancingHorse
Guys please suggest a good tablet that can run powerpoint presentations and has a 10 inch screen. Doesn't matter make or brand. Please.
iPad Air 2

ipad mini 2 does not have a 10 inch screen' date=' i think. It looks like it is only good to read small novels.[/quote'] Did not read about 10 inches I find my iPad too big for reading and 8 would be perfect and it's aspect ratio is 4 by3 so for reading it feels bigger than 8 He needs to try them in hand and decide mini2 is best value

Guest PrancingHorse
ipad mini 2 does not have a 10 inch screen' date=' i think. It looks like it is only good to read small novels.[/quote'] 8 inch, good enough IMO.

The latest data from Kantar WorldPanel unsurprisingly shows the continued growth of Android, which increased its market share by 4.5 percent, now commanding a 61.8 percent market share, while iOS witnessed a decline of 3.3 percent to 32.6 percent. Windows Phone also shrank from 4.6 percent to 4.3 percent. Kantar noted that Motorola and LG were able to pose a more significant threat to Samsung in the US. LG's mobile division had its biggest quarter in five years, and the manufacturer is now intent on maintaining its momentum by focusing aggressively on entry-level and mid-tier segments. A similar trend insofar as Samsung is concerned was seen in China, with Xiaomi pulling further away from the South Korean vendor with a 30.3 percent market share. The Chinese vendor's Redmi 1S and Redmi Note contributed largely to its success during this period, which resulted in Samsung's market share dwindling to 18.4 percent. Kantar also noted that in China, 16 percent of all smartphones sold over the past three months had a screen size of 5.5 inches or larger. In Europe, the recent launch of the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus boosted Apple's sales numbers, with iOS now accounting for 15.4 percent of the market share. Android still accounts for a majority of the market share at 73.9 percent, with Windows Phone coming in third place at 9.2 percent.
http://www.androidcentral.com/android-continues-rise-ios-and-windows-phone-tumble-us

Was torn between iPhone 6 and OPO. Went for the 6 given I was very happy with iOS performance over a 2 year period (no discernible lag or hanging issues) whereas although Android has come up leaps and bounds, I have noticed issues start to creep in on Nexus 5 and HTC post 15-18 months (apps hanging, phone slow to respond when home button is touched or an app is opened etc).