Android vs IOS

EnterTheVoid

How much does Moto E costs in India? I see in flipkart that it is out of stock :(( Is there any other place where I can buy it at similar cost' date=' say around 7 K?[/quote'] Get g...It's little more expensive but it is so worth it man It's difference between almost perfect device and barely usable device

How much does Moto E costs in India? I see in flipkart that it is out of stock :(( Is there any other place where I can buy it at similar cost' date=' say around 7 K?[/quote'] I think you can buy it only on Flipkart. Probably some local dealers may have bought them in bulk so you should check with them.

Velu is apple fan working in samsung using nexus and trolling ipad user :hysterical: It's better because it has logo :finger:
no .. i am serious if u write one app for android and iPhone .. initially it will take same time .. apple app will run fine across all apple decvices . but android app may not run in all the devices .. and its proven that apple users dont mind paying for apps, but android users use only free apps :D

no .. i am serious if u write one app for android and iPhone .. initially it will take same time .. apple app will run fine across all apple decvices . but android app may not run in all the devices .. and its proven that apple users dont mind paying for apps, but android users use only free apps :D
Whatever dude u still are working for android,developing for android and using android Troll some one else..and trust me it's fine to joke around but don't break some ones trust :winky:

Whatever dude u still are working for android,developing for android and using android Troll some one else..and trust me it's fine to joke around but don't break some ones trust :winky:
android is good there is no doubt abt that .. but fragmentation is a big issue .. when google releases all the devices just like apple , it will be fine.. things which works in one android device may not work in other device .. when i come out of samsung , first thing i will do is to publish an app which removes bloatware from samsund devices :giggle:

As expected' date='iOS 8 has ripped more features from Android[/quote'] android in itself is a ripoff from iOS :giggle: apple has got patents for everything , they might use it when needed.. like lg and samsung already released curved mobiles and they r shouting for flexible mobile displays.. but apple already patented how to have bendable circuits and batteries

android in itself is a ripoff from iOS :giggle: apple has got patents for everything , they might use it when needed.. like lg and samsung already released curved mobiles and they r shouting for flexible mobile displays.. but apple already patented how to have bendable circuits and batteries
:hysterical:

Yeah..... Earlier android used to copy and now it has become so good that iOS is copying its features
android better than iOS .. its like saying agarkar is better than sachin :giggle: android not even have proper enterprise security features and samsung is trying to give one in the form of knox