Request for creation of match threads in Aus tour

Sidhoni

Request for creation of match threads in Aus tour  

1. 1.

• Lotto Draw System
    • Fight it out ( First come first serve )

bro, you wouldn't be complaining if you had claimed a test instead of whining about it all along. A thread created by mods is also based on first come first serve most of the times, they have their biases and other ways of figuring things out but they usually do the right thing There is literally no difference between what Sidhoni did in this thread vs what a mod would have done in similar thread. The table in the OP would have looked exactly the same so don't complain about every tiny thing.
A mod wouldnt claim 4 matches for himself.Sidhoni did.Again it is not his job to open this thread its the MOD's job let them do so. 1st come 1st sevre...well i have opened the match thread 1st for sydney test,on the basis of that i am keeping it.

Why is there so much fighting going on for match threads :wall: Koi paise thodi milte hain create karne ke. anyways, four are created already 1) Sidhoni 2) Sunnyji2K 3) Transparent 4) Ponka If others want to open threads for the test matches, we will hold a lotto draw and select 4 members.

After going through first few posts The test matches were requested by sidhoni laloo transparent dumdum There are 4 test matches, I am sure you can all find a way to grab 1, if not then I will pick a draw..reply to me in the thread below As for the ODI's, I will create another thread where others can apply ( except the above ) and will be picked via lottery system.

Thread for 4th Test is STolen...Any authorities here are requested into checking this matter ASAP (Plz do that before match starts Not after) i Dont have any problem if any one else opened thread before me...but here i created a Thread on sole purpose of avoiding Thread robbery from criminals...but some one deleted my thread and now a new one surfaced which was sticked very phasssssst... This is totally Unfair to genuine posters who will open thread and participate in discussions/trolling etc... Big heads in ICF are requested to loook into this matter very urgently

Let me create this thread. You will thank me.
what thread...My problem is Thread is stolen already and you are asking you want to create a thread... :banghead: you create thread for Next Pak match...do it now only if u want or else some one else will open it