Who should come at no. 6 position?? Virat or Rohit

chainsmoker

This is true. But as I said earlier' date=' I have never seen horses for courses approach by Indian selection panel or team in general. The guy smashed the Wi team in India, must be be good enough to play him in Australia. It is not a question of one failure, there is a technical problem there.[/quote'] Yes there is a technical problem but sometimes players with good mental strength overcome that and go on to bigger things in their career. Like the look of this guy and deserves couple of more chances, so lets hope for the best.
Yes there is a technical problem but sometimes players with good mental strength overcome that and go on to bigger things in their career. Like the look of this guy and deserves couple of more chances' date=' so lets hope for the best.[/quote'] More than technical it mental,Poking balls outside offstump is what odi cricket and t20 cricket has breed in our young batsman.Gambhir also tries to run it down thrid man like odis,They will get better more they play.
Kohli actually looked very comfortable today. Until that edge to keeper. He played the seamers and spinner pretty well. Took some nice quick singles. I want to see more of this guy. He didn't just give it away.
he looked comfortable vs. the spinner duh, but pissed his pants against pace on these bouncy wickets.

Its better to include both Rohit and Kohli in the playing 11 if Laxman fails in the first 2 tests. Coz I don't think this 1st test is going to be drawn, a result will definitely come out and it will be highly in favor of Australia after this ridiculous downfall of Indian batting on Day 3. So, if Laxman continues to show this kind of lazy attitude in the second test as well. Keep him out. Include both Rohit and Virat in. They will raise the fielding standards and they will gain experience of playing in Australia

I think it is high time to say Laxman goodbye' date='[b'] if he fails in this series. He just can't bat on seeming wickets. He is just too old and his feet doesn't move. He can't run in the field as well. If he fails with the bat, he just becomes a liability in the team.
That is one "if" too many. Try again or keep chainsmoking.
Yes there is a technical problem but sometimes players with good mental strength overcome that and go on to bigger things in their career. Like the look of this guy and deserves couple of more chances' date=' so lets hope for the best.[/quote'] Well you are right, if he has problems with shot ball. But poking outside off stump and falling over are his major technical issues. Of course they become mental issues later. Either ways, I find the idea of Rohit Sharma coming at No.5 much more comforting. He is game breaker player imo and a very rare prospect.