Nick names for the posters

King

Funny thread. Here are some quotes that can be attributed to our posters (done in jest, not to be taken seriously). Will add more when i get more time DR - "Islamists blowup two more buildings in Mars. Now wait for myopic psec communazi bandhus to come debunk with cyclic verbal diarrohoea" CC - "Of all the ones i have played against, i rate Roger Federer the best. Among the ones i dined with, Sean Connery was the best gentleman. Ofcourse, Aishwarya Rai was the best date i ever had" GKD - :hysterical::hysterical:, lets hold hands and sing "mere ga.and me danda re" :hysterical::hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:.....

Funny thread. Here are some quotes that can be attributed to our posters (done in jest, not to be taken seriously). Will add more when i get more time DR - "Islamists blowup two more buildings in Mars. Now wait for myopic psec communazi bandhus to come debunk with cyclic verbal diarrohoea" CC - "Of all the ones i have played against, i rate Roger Federer the best. Among the ones i dined with, Sean Connery was the best gentleman. Ofcourse, Aishwarya Rai was the best date i ever had" GKD - :hysterical::hysterical:, lets hold hands and sing "mere ga.and me danda re" :hysterical::hysterical:
Awesome, Bumps....:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

varun's nick for me: Late lateef. CC's nick for me: bartender rajeev's nick for me: shyamalan/editor (depending on his mood) shwetabh's nick for me: maamoo ravi's nick for me: the host, MAYTE Doc's nick for me: award-winning Bheem's nick for me: sanyaasi Birbal's nick for me: solid my wife's nick for me: "HELP!!" my director Stolzfus's nick for me: gravycam

yeah, they never got it right, did they?? it should be kunjumol.
im not a 'kunyumol' anymore... :whatchutalkingabout oh, btw, i like ur wifes nickname for u... :giggle: and urs wud be.... muzhu vattan!!! :tounge_smile: