Nick names for the posters

King

If I had an opportunity to change the handle of our members here I would probably change them to the following : I suggest "Mr.Cricket" to Donny for having ordered a nameplate for his car in the memory of the highest total their cricket club scored. For more details, look under http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=8493 I sugest Radhika's nick name to be "The Wall" :wink_smile: Fineleg's nick name already has been given by Pred as "Legs" :hysterical: Lurker's nick name I propose it to be "Macho" Shwetabh "Goody" Pred the "Baddy" Dhondy is of course the "Doc" Bheembhai "Patriot" GKD "Traitor" :wink_smile: Bumper "Jester" Gorah "The Learned" Rajeev "Cameraman" CC "Mad Max" (No offence, just fun) DR "Islam" MP "Mr.Nice Guy" Varun "Techie" Cricketics "The cable guy" Aditi "Softie" Parth "Kiddo" Shehzaada "The little master" Kabira "Pacifier" Chandan "Reformer" (she's looking forward to a day when BCCI reforms) Let me think about the rest in the morrow.

Funny thread. Here are some quotes that can be attributed to our posters (done in jest, not to be taken seriously). Will add more when i get more time DR - "Islamists blowup two more buildings in Mars. Now wait for myopic psec communazi bandhus to come debunk with cyclic verbal diarrohoea" CC - "Of all the ones i have played against, i rate Roger Federer the best. Among the ones i dined with, Sean Connery was the best gentleman. Ofcourse, Aishwarya Rai was the best date i ever had" GKD - :hysterical::hysterical:, lets hold hands and sing "mere ga.and me danda re" :hysterical::hysterical:

>>>>( The " Are you a guy or a girl ? " fame) Oye ...that hardly makes me feminist.........more like curious or nosey!:tounge_smile: nosey radhika ..or curious radhika:giggle:
ohhhhhhh... so you nosey hey ?? that does make you a feminist then ! Respect ! :haha: P.S - consult AliG for what i mean by feminist !

Hey I don't like Cameraman :cry_smile: I have gote some (after seeing pics of view ) Lurker "Mr. India" Varun "Charas" Aqua "Mini" Predator "Rambo 2000" gorah_pindu "Pundit" gai_ka_dood "Aashiq Awara" Ravi "Manager" Shwetabh "Desistein" Gambit "D.Letterman" Aditi "Memsaab" Radhika "Panga Na lo" Dhondy "Uncle" Bheembhai "Bheem" ( isn't it obvious ) Rahul "Editor" ..more to come

mundapakistani - bakra kishto pe *** Yeh to chamka. holysmoke - bidi chor *** Yeh nahin chamka apocalypse - chacha chaudhry *** Yeh bhi nahin. cc - Sankhi (hindi word) *** Yeh chamka. ravi - bill gates *** Yeh to Numper chamka. parth - midget *** Yeh bhi gai ka dood - hijdaa *** Yeh to ekdam se nahin chamka..like a bulb gone fuse :cry_smile: