"England do not deserve the #1 ranking "

and let me break it to u whole world thinks the same the guy who started this debate miadad is pakistani.. aussie think u ve always been crap whole world is saying this why blame only blame us ? and there is lot of presumption in ur post we will.. first do it win again all of us then post till then later!

I agree with you mister OP. These Indians have lost 7 in a row and they're arrogant enough to accuse us of being s-hittier then them. They are minnows. 7th in overall win/loss ratios. Aussies may call us s-hit but to them at cricket everyone else is s-hit, They know we're their biggest rivals and it hurts more then anything when we beat them. Ashes is the the true test for a cricketer. That's why Pakistan born player like Usan Khawaja and Saffa born players leave the minnow cricket nations. Because They want to compete in the test world cup, which is the ashes between Australia and England.

I agree with you mister OP. These Indians have lost 7 in a row and they're arrogant enough to accuse us of being s-hittier then them. They are minnows. 7th in overall win/loss ratios. Aussies may call us s-hit but to them at cricket everyone else is s-hit, They know we're their biggest rivals and it hurts more then anything when we beat them. Ashes is the the true test for a cricketer. That's why Pakistan born player like Usan Khawaja and Saffa born players leave the minnow cricket nations. Because They want to compete in the test world cup, which is the ashes between Australia and England.
rivals of aussies bahahaha if it wasnt for ur history they wont even care abt u guys u guys have been consistently so bad for centuries only the gr8 britain could achieve this still no world cup in game u created.. never dominated it... never..! u guys should actually be ashamed see the other oldest team did and wht u gys did its laughable
Ashes is the the true test for a cricketer. That's why Pakistan born player like Usan Khawaja and Saffa born players leave the minnow cricket nations. Because They want to compete in the test world cup, which is the ashes between Australia and England.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
rivals of aussies bahahaha if it wasnt for ur history they wont even care abt u guys u guys have been consistently so bad for centuries only the gr8 britain could achieve this still no world cup in game u created.. never dominated it... never..! u guys should actually be ashamed see the other oldest team did and wht u gys did its laughable
Both us and Australia invented cricket. As in Highlander " there can be only one". During the 80's test results between the two sides was 86/87 to them in wins. The pulled away in the 90's onwards. India have never won in Australia so they can't be considered a rival. Maybe in a 1000 years from now when India win there first test series down under, me and you can reincarnate and perhaps change our opinion. If the ODI WC existed in the 19th century we'd have about 15 wc's by now so irrelevant. A population of 1billion young man. You guys should be the Brazil of cricket and yet you're the San Marino. Cricket is a religion in your country, over here it's only played by people with privileged backgrounds. And yet we beat your asses 4-0.:bhangra:
Both us and Australia invented cricket. As in Highlander " there can be only one". During the 80's test results between the two sides was 86/87 to the in wins. The pulled away in the 90's onwards. India have never won in Australia so they can't be considered a rival. Maybe in a 1000 years from now when India when there first test series down under, me and you can reincarnate and perhaps change our opinion. If the ODI WC existed in the 19th century we'd have about 15 wc's by now so irrelevant. A population of 1billion young man. You guys should be the Brazil of cricket and yet you're the San Marino. Cricket is a religion in your country, over here it's only played by people with privileged backgrounds. And yet we beat your asses 4-0.:bhangra:
u won cos guy in my avatar wasnt playing! other wise most of ur pure english players (2-3) would ve gone in depression an ur coach would again make referee sick by his whining u just really got lucky :dance:

:thrasher:

u won cos guy in my avatar wasnt playing! other wise most of ur pure english players (2-3) would ve gone in depression an ur coach would again make referee sick by his whining u just really got lucky :dance:
We got lucky 4 times. We'll get lucky another 4 times when we tour India.
fbhvyb.png IQ: 0 Opinion: Irrelevant