Saeed Ajmal (chucker) should be banned!!

Serani

This is the real Ajmal bowling. All these years this chucker was allowed anywhere near a cricket ground is a shame.
You know I was very sceptical when the Big-3 joined hands. Thought there would be some abuse of power, if not a lot. They have done probably everything correct, starting by bringing a hammer down on Chucking Menace -- right away ! Sad part -- some of these bastards played a whole life time, just because the ICC was a conglomeration of nasty boards like PCB, SLCB and even WICB -- for that matter.
No wonder he was a late bloomer. His late bloom must have been a result of learning the art of chucking.
My Pakistani cousin who has played Cricket with Chuckmal tells me that Ajmal used to be ordinary in pre-chucking days (like he was yesterday). One day, my cousin taunted him " Abbey bowling nahi daal sakta to chucking hi kar le ****." The next day, Ajmal turned up with a new action, and this is how Chuckmal was born.

So many chuckers over the years have ruined our beautiful game, exploited the rules and ended careers of batsmen through illegal means. Sonny Ramadhin, Charlie Griffith,Yardley, Meckiff, Abid Ali, Saqlain, Akhtar, Harbhajan, Murali, Ojha, Hafeez, Ajmal, etc are some prominent names who would never have got that much success if ICC(Imperial Cricket council previously) were ever serious of stamping out this menace. Kudos to big 3, better late than never.

Oh my this guy is so salty. That it is funny. They are more talented then any bowler you produced. So chill out. Lol
Chuckers like these would have never made the Indian team. It is interesting how he was cheating the world with the excuse of an accident for his illegal action. If his illegal action was due to an accident how come he could rectify it now? These cheaters shouldn't be allowed to step into a cricket ground. He has the audacity to claim "99% bowlers have illegal action". http://www.espncricinfo.com/pakistan/content/story/802387.html
Chuckers like these would have never made the Indian team. It is interesting how he was cheating the world with the excuse of an accident for his illegal action. If his illegal action was due to an accident how come he could rectify it now? These cheaters shouldn't be allowed to step into a cricket ground. He has the audacity to claim "99% bowlers have illegal action". http://www.espncricinfo.com/pakistan/content/story/802387.html
These false claims are the reason PCB and Pakistan Cricket in general is the laughing stock of this world. I remember how PCB chairman accused English players of match-fixing when Amir/Asif were caught. As an outsider, I see serious IQ deficiency among a lot of Pakistanis. Not just in Cricket, but in every field.