Adelaide Test Pre match and Selection discussion thread

Magneto

Stupid person' date=' he didnt achieved anything in his 15yrs career, jealous of Shri Mahendra Singh Dhoni Ji, He holds personal grudge against CSK camp, Man I love pounding he got from Ponting in WC2003 Final. He will always be remembered as losing team skipper in finals whereas Shri Mahendra Singh Dhoni Ji won 2 World Cups, on route to win 3rd in 2015 (mark my words), his portfolio will be better than overrated Ponting at retirement, Ponting never managed to win any cup for Australia or KKR in T20.[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
and in only 5 innings @ 147.25. Bloody amazing :hatsoff: He joins Don Bradman and Wally Hammond as the only players to score a triple and a double in the same series. If he gets another innings to bat (which i doubt) he might cross 600
No biggie. Even Sanath Jayasuriya almost managed it. Scored 340 and 199 in the same series against us in 1997.
Stupid person' date=' he didnt achieved anything in his 15yrs career, jealous of Shri Mahendra Singh Dhoni Ji, He holds personal grudge against CSK camp, Man I love pounding he got from Ponting in WC2003 Final. He will always be remembered as losing team skipper in finals whereas Shri Mahendra Singh Dhoni Ji won 2 World Cups, on route to win 3rd in 2015 (mark my words), his portfolio will be better than overrated Ponting at retirement, Ponting never managed to win any cup for Australia or KKR in T20.[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: great trolling to embarrass CSK fans.
Stupid person' date=' he didnt achieved anything in his 15yrs career, jealous of Shri Mahendra Singh Dhoni Ji, He holds personal grudge against CSK camp, Man I love pounding he got from Ponting in WC2003 Final. He will always be remembered as losing team skipper in finals whereas Shri Mahendra Singh Dhoni Ji won 2 World Cups, on route to win 3rd in 2015 (mark my words), his portfolio will be better than overrated Ponting at retirement, Ponting never managed to win any cup for Australia or KKR in T20.[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical: But has Dhoniji Maharaj and Ashwin Swamy made it large? Sardar Harbhajan singh definitely has.

We have batted on good pitches this series and got out under 250! I think we might just have to follow on, 2 wickets down already cant see us getting the 400 needed. Really hope Kohli gets a 100 and Sachin does well, otherwise Laxman and co failing will only help our case to replace them. If he gets 100 it buys him another 2 home series and then we'll never get rid of him.

Well, I too came down to wrist slitting. What do you guys think? Can India? I feel India will be lost by end of 4th Day. Aussie's will pile up some 600 runs in first innings and will declare one hour after tea on day 2. India's first innings will fold by tea on 3rd day. Second innings would be a bit more resilient and will last 4 sessions. All in all, we not getting into fifth day. Is there any better word than frustration to express frustration?
Lets not jump the gun. The challenges in order are: 1. Avoid innings defeat (1 of last 5 overseas tests, probability: 20%) 2. Take the game into the 5 day (1 of last 6 overseas tests, probability: 16.67%) 3. Draw (0 of last 7 overseas tests, probability: 0%) Let's end the list there...a draw will be the pinnacle of achievements for this Indian team
against Indian bowling ' date=' these records should not be taken seriously. Him and Pwnting have been poor bowling's bully this series.[/quote'] Dude, these are all time numbers. Surely our bowling isn't the worst bowling of all time? Yes, they have been made to look that way.