Adelaide Test Pre match and Selection discussion thread

Magneto

the BCCI won't let them. i can bet that csk cheeka and co. will justify the inclusion of badwas like dravid, laxman, tendulkar by pointing to hussey and ponting... 'vaat are u tawkking bout boss, vee saw hussey and pawnting strugglin to make runs for so laang, and now they score lots of runs gainst us, so u see boss, its just bad form and dey vill return to form soon just lyk dem, how can u forgettah aaal the ranz dey have scored, fifity thousan ranz boss, vee need to patient-u, relaaaaaax boss'.
I Strongly agree with ur thoughts , Ponting and Hussey scored most number of runs than any body else:two_thumbs_up:
the BCCI won't let them. i can bet that csk cheeka and co. will justify the inclusion of badwas like dravid, laxman, tendulkar by pointing to hussey and ponting... 'vaat are u tawkking bout boss, vee saw hussey and pawnting strugglin to make runs for so laang, and now they score lots of runs gainst us, so u see boss, its just bad form and dey vill return to form soon just lyk dem, how can u forgettah aaal the ranz dey have scored, fifity thousan ranz boss, vee need to patient-u, relaaaaaax boss'.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
I have come across various threads talking rubbish about sachin. Don think because of 100th 100 sachin feeling the pressure. Just to give u a stat where sachin in still the top run getter of INDIA in this series. 1. Sachin - 281 2. Kohli - 278 3. Sehwag - 198 4. Dravid - 194 5. Gambir - 191 Ashiwin surprisingly scored more number of runs ( 148 ) than Laxman ( 120 ) and Dhoni ( 102 ). All v should understood is v r playing in Australia , Condition always favours them. V all needs to agree that they outscored us in all departments. ( Losing in away pitches is not new to INDIA ). When u see sachin , He is still the top scorer of INDIA and had wonderful test run for the past two years. He came even close to that big hundred several times which would hav completed way before. Record that sachin going to acheive needs to be felt proud by all INDIANs and i don think that will be broken easily . So hat off such a player in his age against all media , maintaing is stamina and still playing to acheive. Don think coz of ur rubbish talks and threads u can throw / retire him from Cricket. Just support him to get his big hundred. He has the passion , stamina and form to continue so he will go on to acheive more milestones . hats off sachin - though u dint score that 100 so far , u hav done a good job comparing other batsmen in INDIA.:hatsoff:
I think SRT is using his passion, stamina and form to run back to pavilion after another cheap dismissal these days :haha: Maybe he better use these attributes to retire :finger:
Comparison i made is within INDIA , I accepted the fact that Aus outscored us in all posible ways. I know even Kohli may score more. but the fact I m trying to prove is Sachin is still playing well comparing with other INDIANS. He s still the bench mark for the players like to Kohli to acheive. when talking abt clarke , How many time he out scored sachin when he played a series in INDIA:hysterical:
Benchmark what..... WTF...... huh.......:facepalm: 1. Kholi is new and has top scored 2. SRT is an ATG, a legend and will be immortalised but he has underperformed drastically this tour 3. your comparison in other words is he is the best of the abismal... why raise that, you only emphasise and highlight the results for other suffering Indian supporters :facepalm:
But what does Sunny know. He never faced any aggressive bowlers or sledging in Australia .
gavaskar is infamous for crying like a little ***** after being sledged. the guy even walked off the field after being sledged, dragging his opening partner...how lame. kohli is just following in his footsteps. gavaskar should be voicing his approval, i' m quite surprised he is being so critical.
gavaskar is infamous for crying like a little ***** after being sledged. the guy even walked off the field after being sledged, dragging his opening partner...how lame. kohli is just following in his footsteps. gavaskar should be voicing his approval, i' m quite surprised he is being so critical.
OK So you hate Dravid,Gavaskar,Kohli and... ?
He should take a lesson from The OZs and either: 1). Take up drinking and drop out of team altogether ala Symonds and do 3rd grade reality shows. Or 2). Get really really mad about someone saying something when he goes on offensive, ala McGrath_dont_you_talk_abt_my_wife_but_I_will_say_whatever_the_****_I_want
Or he should take a lesson and simply stop being a bitc h and just give it back.