Should Tendulkar retire himself at the end of this series? (Poll added)

Ponka

Should Tendulkar retire himself at the end of this series? (Poll added)  

1. 1.

• yes
    • no

he has flopped in both the important series. england and australia. now what reason does he have to stay on? if his work is to help youngsters he doing nothing with his batting :((
But but you don't wanna watch how "Cricket ka Bhagwan" pwns teams on flat tracks in India? :secret:

Well, looking at the way India's tour are planned Tendulkar won't get anything by staying on. Not to say he is not good enough to be selected in team. I do believe that the value he brings to team will continue to justify his selection in the team. But here I am speaking from Sachin's perspective. I would have liked him to redeem himself from temporary blemish that he brought on himself with two poor outings in England and Australia. But India is not scheduled to play series which would help him to achieve this. No matter how many runs he pillages in forthcoming series' in India, it wouldn't give much satisfaction to himself and to his fans. So India may still need him, but don't really know what is there for him to play for.

Well, looking at the way India's tour are planned Tendulkar won't get anything by staying on. Not to say he is not good enough to be selected in team. I do believe that the value he brings to team will continue to justify his selection in the team. But here I am speaking from Sachin's perspective. I would have liked him to redeem himself from temporary blemish that he brought on himself with two poor outings in England and Australia. But India is not scheduled to play series which would help him to achieve this. No matter how many runs he pillages in forthcoming series' in India, it wouldn't give much satisfaction to himself and to his fans. So India may still need him, but don't really know what is there for him to play for.
India > Sachin, if he is still good enough he should play but I think he isn't anymore and too old to improve. Should retire or I hope someone has the guts to drop him.