Your Favorite Indian Models (NSFW)

doozie

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: some body plz translate the whole thing :--D
Tiger: Bdfan I don't know who you're but please keep our(Bangladesh's) respect/pride/honor intact in response to Bdfan's request for more pics Tiger: Oh I love this thread (contradicting himself) Bdfan: Don't talk bullsh1t...when you said you wished you weren't a Bangladeshi (refer to Tiger's words in the intro thread) what happened to all the pride & honor then? joker Tiger: (embarrassed) just saying bro Bdfan: Stay the faak away from me :giggle: Tiger bhai relax bro...just chill and take it easy...enjoy the pics

Tiger: Bdfan I don't know who you're but please keep our(Bangladesh's) respect/pride/honor intact in response to Bdfan's request for more pics Tiger: Oh I love this thread (contradicting himself) Bdfan: Don't talk bullsh1t...when you said you wished you weren't a Bangladeshi (refer to Tiger's words in the intro thread) what happened to all the pride & honor then? joker Tiger: (embarrassed) just saying bro Bdfan: Stay the faak away from me :giggle: Tiger bhai relax bro...just chill and take it easy...enjoy the pics
Yeah the eternal conflict between a free and conservative society. Funny how we are calling ourselves free. Bunch of boys having fun on internet. How is country's pride at stake. Just chill yaar.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

TI.gif

mutley.gif

how about a Bangladeshi girl for a change???? Afsana ara Bindu (she's a cricket lover and the brand ambassador for Dhaka Gladiators) images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0VBTb1FkVUVLAKvjRC5Q6pYeycdJz7h6RPfVwbJY5D9ijjcCySAimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuj29ue8WJeBlAohKI2jWIQAWFcj7d8BN2MZsmJ9gTxK6RGeRNimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsTj5e4I6wL8whey-K0XZs8ADILIN7RP-iAX3Bv3drdk-ZVb32images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSEwClx97Z2yyb61IJJ7mSYggncQw5BzPslGWlXzPQC1cl4dva8Aimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-XbbQ5xqt6igu11-rIZ0UTrXq6yvp-U5Fy9JljgVsgfqen57_FQimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKB7juen58LHe1W_eBCZHNOGyVv9wIgXHifs1yYutoYcLfSwme I know they are nothing compared to the Bollywood actress's but still u can check them out
they are not showing anything :((

oh btw' date=' about that bullcrap......i meant it to be funny and not anything serious and he's the one that keeps faaking with me and it all started cuz i said i wish i could be indian![/quote'] it started bcs u feckin quoted me idiot. nd u r not funny at all so dont try.