I am buying a ......

maniac

Andoids are known as Copybots :hysterical: Koreans are known for this. Just like Hyundai mocked Maruthi. Guess Samsung is furoius seeing the Iphone beating S4 every now and them :giggle:
more Apple fans are now switching over to Android than vice-versa. Gives you a fiar sense of whats in store for Apple in the years ahead.

its unfair that u use this phone has benchmark while comparing with 45k phone :cantstop:
If the apps are able to be closed like in the laptops, then not a problem. Basically these androids mobile manufacturers want to change the phones now and then. Google is a high tech theif. :headshake: I might go back to my old nokia E series phone :((

If the apps are able to be closed like in the laptops, then not a problem. Basically these androids mobile manufacturers want to change the phones now and then. Google is a high tech theif. :headshake: I might go back to my old nokia E series phone :((
why don't you get an Apple :acute:

lol..im not even going to respond to this just think about it why service like email sync,whatsapp and viber cannot be closed...give it a minute ..u will get it :)

20k mAH :ohmy: Beware of those low quality ones, they could have shoddy performance/product life and worst case scenario could set your phone on fire.
Need to explore more in power bank products.. I couldn't find anything in the stores Most sites r blocked in my office :mad: And 3g browsing kills my battery Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4