Seniors forced out of 20-20?

We already had divided people on SG.. now we forming SRT and RD camps eh?? Frankly, I am tired of all three of them.. now I am just waiting on them to retire so we can move on.. good that they are not playin 20/20.. lets move forward..

The sulking bit is from the OP you have posted....which you asked me to read properly before posting. Why sulk?Is he a kid? Why can't he let the BCCI know that he doesn't agree with Dravid and that he would like to play.What is stopping him from doing that instead of "not talking"?Is he scared that the BCCI will tell him the same .
Why sulk? Are you serious? Who the hell wouldnt be angry if someone else decides their stuff for them. What are you talking. Ofcourse he was angry at dravid for deciding about his career, his life. He has all the right in the world to sulk. I told you earlier, why he didnt let the bcci and world know he doesnt agree with dravid. Do we need another controversy? It was blackmail for tendulkar. Either agree with dravid, and opt out..even when you want to play.. and probably would have done a good job.. OR.. create a media circus.. and destroy your legacy..

Total BS..All these reports are unsubstantiated and quite the way the Indian media works these days. I will never believe any of these reports unless SRT himself comes out in a press conference firing RD on his role in the seniors' decision. If you believe these reports are true, then you are the market that the media is catering to.

Why sulk? Are you serious? Who the hell wouldnt be angry if someone else decides their stuff for them. What are you talking. Ofcourse he was angry at dravid for deciding about his career' date=' his life. He has all the right in the world to sulk. I told you earlier, why he didnt let the bcci and world know he doesnt agree with dravid. Do we need another controversy? It was blackmail for tendulkar. Either agree with dravid, and opt out..even when you want to play.. and probably would have done a good job.. OR.. create a media circus.. and destroy your legacy..[/quote'] How do you know Dravid decided it for him? Why would he do that? Does he not know the power of sachin tendulkar's words in the media? If sachin hasn't spoken about this to anyone then how do you know this?If you are ready to believe the media on this then why not believe the earlier version that Dravid was told to inform them.And seriously ...do you think his telling the BCCI that he wants to play would create less controversy than" not talking" to the skipper does.Don't you think it is a much mature approach to just inform the BCCI Why doesn't he do that ? what is he scared of ?Is it possible that Dravid is being used as a punching bag ? Is it not just possible that Dravid was told about the decision to leave the seniors and was given the responsibilty to soften the blow?(or maybe the BCCI had more sinister designs?)and Dravid just got caught in between.Maybe someone in the BCCI is trying to mislead tendulkar into believing what he believes .Why doesn't he ask the BCCI. Seriously ....do you believe Dravid would take such a decision without consulting them...i.e. if they had the option of of deciding to play or not.

I dont. As I said earlier, my arguments are with the hypotheses that these news are true..just like my earlier arguments were based on the fact that the earlier reports were true. Thats exactly what i am saying.. why is dravid acting like a middleman.. and acting as a punching bag...

May be he was trying to be decent.Letting them know from a team mate than the board or the media.If the news is correct ...then even he was told to opt out.That couldn't have been an easy thing for a captain to hear. And what does he gain by being the middleman here? You are assuming that he did it to keep his captaincy(from your earlier post)....I would rather believe he did it in good faith because he is essentially a good guy unless someones proves otherwise.

The BCCI scumbags are to blame. Dont they have the spine to communicate decisions that involve players to the players directly ? Why would they use a middleman ? This dude Vengsarkar is pathetic. Fearing backlash from his home association & the media, he's passing the buck to Dravid.

To start with this is typical English press Bakwaas.....They learnt a trick or two from their aussie colleagues to disrupt the team spirit..... From what I can see with my naked eyes following from the tour matches in Chelmsford and Lords ....the team spirit is absolutely fine and eager to play good cricket...The results will soon come.

But forced out or opted out, it was best possible decision that could have been taken, both for the Indian team as well as the three batsmen in question!!
Not really. This is a world cup we are talking about. We can build for the future after the world cup. Im sure SRT wouldve done a better job at 20-20 than Venugopal Rao, or Jaffer, or Kaif.