CSK 2012 - Team News/Discussion thread

Ram

Should replace Bolinger with Albie.Bolinger has become useless .Also FFS Dhoni need to come ahead of Badri and Ashwin ahead of Jadeja. Before next season IPL desperately need to buy a fast bowler like Starc.
+1 Jadeja is also useless,need to drop the him and play Saha,his bowling will be taken to the cleaners got lucky yesterday

+1 Jadeja is also useless,need to drop the him and play Saha,his bowling will be taken to the cleaners got lucky yesterday
We already play Yo mahesh who is useless.So replacing jadeja with saha means we will have Hilfenhaus , Bolinger/morkel , Ashwin , Raina and Du plesis to complete 20 overs.On yesterday's evidence we will chasing well above 200 regularly then. Jadeja as bowler is imp imo.He has been quite successful for CSK so far in his career and these domestic players arent any expert on spin bowling.So no need to drop him. If we need to bring in Saha then it should be at the expense of Yomahesh.Then Saha to take the gloves and Dhoni the 3rd choice seamer.I am 100% certain Dhoni is a better seamer than Yo Mahesh.Should of bought Tyagi instead :facepalm:

Faf Huss Raina MS This should be the top-4.
Vijay is a must.At best he can like he did in CLT20 2010 or at worst can see of the new ball like a night watchman to help Hussey Raina and Du Plesis. Personally i would go with this line up against Lions. Hussey Vijay Du Plesis Raina Dhoni Morkel Badri Ashwin Jadeja Hilfenhaus Yo Mahesh

BG what is the point of Badri at 7?We already have one "stabiliser" in dhoni better to play saha or anirudh Abt Jaddu his bowling will cost us in the future,remember 2010 WC?Jakati will do a better job imo
Badri is sort of insurance.If we lose a few wkts he can be sent in ahead of Raina and Dhoni to stabilize the innings likehe did in 2010.And Saha isnt a big hitter either.Yes i would have preferred Anirudth but he is injured and out of the squad. As for Jadeja he is a much improved bowler than in 2010 imo.Definitely better than Jakathi who even struggled in IPL and also much better fielder very useful in these short lightning outfields

Badri is sort of insurance.If we lose a few wkts he can be sent in ahead of Raina and Dhoni to stabilize the innings likehe did in 2010.And Saha isnt a big hitter either.Yes i would have preferred Anirudth but he is injured and out of the squad. As for Jadeja he is a much improved bowler than in 2010 imo.Definitely better than Jakathi who even struggled in IPL and also much better fielder very useful in these short lightning outfields
Didnt know Anirudh was injured,then Badri is the only option

I think they should discard Murali Vijay, he plays like 1 innings in 20 matches. They should bring in Aniruddha Srikanth or Mukund instead, Srikkanth actually did very well whenever he was given chances with CSK. As for bowling all IPL teams are going to struggle unless they increase the cap of foreign players because India has NO bowlers.