BPL 2012-2013 Summer Transfer Window - Rumours & News

hari504504

Arsenal and Spurs in battle to sign Junior Hoilett, Jan Vertonghen and Eden Hazard

Tottenham and Arsenal are also interested in Hazard, although the Lille and France winger is valued at £30 million and is expected to attract bids from Manchester United and Manchester City. .. .. Arsenal would also like to add a top holding midfielder this summer and are tracking France international Yann M’Vila and Athletic Bilbao’s Javi Martínez.
Source: Telegraph Looks like arsenal is splashing cash in this xfr market

Manchester United close on £7m Kagawa as Dortmund say star has officially rejected new deal

Manchester United look set to make Japanese attacking midfielder Shinji Kagawa their first signing of the summer. United have long been admirers of the Borussia Dortmund star, who has had his mind set for a £7million move to England for months, with Arsenal also interested. ..
:mad: Arsenal everywhere Source : Daily Mail

7 Mill is an absolute bargain. I wish he would stay in Bundesliga though, dont like the fact that their best players leave. Sahin last year now Marin and possibly Kagawa. Dortmund have done great to win the title despite Sahins departure. Ditto with Ligue 1 and Hazard. He should move to PSG

It lookes like Spurs are closer to Vertonghen.. tbh he can do better I am surprised no bigger European side wants to signb him. Man City for instacne, need a CB. And he can play LB and centre midfield if needed. Also really do not think that City should chase RVP as much as they are. They should look to offload Dzeko, Im sure there are clubs in Germnay that will buy him... and promote young swede Guidetti to play in the first team. Exciting young player. City should look to sign and CB and centreal midfielder, maybe Martinez from Bilabao. That is all they need.

It lookes like Spurs are closer to Vertonghen.. tbh he can do better I am surprised no bigger European side wants to signb him. Man City for instacne, need a CB. And he can play LB and centre midfield if needed. Also really do not think that City should chase RVP as much as they are. They should look to offload Dzeko, Im sure there are clubs in Germnay that will buy him... and promote young swede Guidetti to play in the first team. Exciting young player. City should look to sign and CB and centreal midfielder, maybe Martinez from Bilabao. That is all they need.
Not sure whether RVP is the striker for them but i don't think that you can say that they should sell Dzeko and look to play Guidetti instead. Dzeko tore up the Bundesliga for a few seasons while Guidetti has done well in a much weaker Eredivisie. Cavani would be the ideal signing for City IMO. If they do come in for RVP i wouldn't mind Dzeko being offered in part exchange. I still think he can be a class player in the Prem.

^ yep Brendon Rogers it is. He should have hung around at Swans for a season more at least before moving on' date=' still good luck to him. Nice to see a young [b']english manager get a big club job
he's from northern ireland. ps. come on wenger get your cheque book out or RVP will defiantly be leaving! :mad: