Deccan Chargers - Official Thread

maniac

I just love being a Charger! TP.Sudhindra Because my team Deccan Chargers... Keeps me charged all the time. It inspires me to live and behave like a champion. My hero in Team Deccan Chargers is Shikhar Dhawan My best friend and team mate in Deccan Chargers is Ankit Sharma I am specifically working on my batting skills as I believe I can make some serious contribution to my team and to bowl with a clear mindset. I want my skills to come to come to the fore at the right time and place. My expectations of IPL 2012 for me is to become the best bowler in IPL and for my team to become Champions again. My favourite cricket ground in India where IPL matches are played is Dharmashala. My favourite sports other than Cricket are badminton and swimming. My motto in life is to put maximum efforts in whatever situation I am in and turn it into my favour. And leave the rest to fate. Hyderabad is special because it has rich cultural traditions In my cricket career I aspire to become the bowler who always keeps tickling the batsmen’s mind. I want to be the best in the business!
:facepalm:

Am I the only one asking where is Tanmmay Mishra. I thought that we got him so that we can boost our batting by playing him as a local player..... I for a fact know that he is better than Chipli, Ravi Teja why has he not been played? can anyone shed light on this please

Are you his PR agent? :cantstop:
No I am just a fan and wondering why a player with a lot of International experience is on the bench while players like Chipli and Ravi Teja are allowed to play... Both of them have a combined total of less than 10 runs in 4 innings........

Where are the Deccan fans? I know there is not much hope for DC this season but at least post something and keep the hope alive I am kind of tired of posting how much I hate the Mumbai Indians I want something positive to talk about .... come on DC fans .......... 2009 season!!!