A disgraceful moment in Indian cricketing history

Well the bowling attack has to take the blame here. How come they are not good enough to cover for the selfishness of one player.
:giggle::giggle: you pawned sachinstas.. our bowlers mighthave covered in case sachin got out earlier
385754_409581632388874_100000111227093_1730703_1263971125_n.jpg :hysterical:
Posts/articles/pictures as above signify the person who created it more than the one who are supposed to be targeted, is it not? Bill Maher had a great monologue yesterday in his weekly show where he mentioned how increasingly online and social media is spewing hate, partially because it contains so many folks who have contributed nothing to their country and try to cover that up with a "Oh I will help stop bad people". atitude online :winky:
Posts/articles/pictures as above signify the person who created it more than the one who are supposed to be targeted, is it not? Bill Maher had a great monologue yesterday in his weekly show where he mentioned how increasingly online and social media is spewing hate, partially because it contains so many folks who have contributed nothing to their country and try to cover that up with a "Oh I will help stop bad people". atitude online :winky:
Yeah I saw that
Thanks, Mrs Integrity. :two_thumbs_up:
Have to say akshayxyz aka loserxyz aka mr.braindead aka jamna bai has brought this forum to a new low .... And on top of that' date=' he has in him to proudly display how sore his kicked ass is through his siggy :hysterical:[/quote'] really feel bad about your short hands, and undeveloped neurons. :sad:
really feel bad about your short hands' date=' and undeveloped neurons. :sad:[/quote'] I can see the pain you feel .... Your sore ass need a siggy to feel better abt yourself :hysterical: Only person suffering from a syndrome is you :giggle: Akshayxyz at the doctor: sore+butt3.jpg This guy is fun, watch him reply with a lame response :hehe: ( that's how he spends his time and I m helping the poor soul kill some of it)