Zia-Ul-Haq: upcoming fast bowler for Pakistan

Ahmed

This lad has just turned 17 and is right now playing in the final match between PIA and HBL. He has bowled 7 overs and taken 3 wickets giving away only 12 runs. He cleaned bowled Taufeeq Umar, bowled a beauty to Ahmed Shehzad and another indipper to Shan Masood to get him LBW. No speed guns, but he looks like he is bowling around 138/139 kph. He has already toured SA with pakistan u19 and impressed there with many wickets. The final can be viewed live here: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDQ7fXwYcpk&feature=g-all-lsb&context=G2e64471FAAAAAAAACAA]Faysal Bank One Day Cup - Final Match (PIA vs HBL) - YouTube[/ame]

Well we have seen Najaf Shah bowl previously and he bowls around 135 and Zia looks sharper than him. Just guess-work though. He will be playing for Pakistan u19 in Aurstralia in August, will get better indication of his speed then.

This lad has just turned 17 and is right now playing in the final match between PIA and HBL. He has bowled 7 overs and taken 3 wickets giving away only 12 runs. He cleaned bowled Taufeeq Umar, bowled a beauty to Ahmed Shehzad and another indipper to Shan Masood to get him LBW. No speed guns, but he looks like he is bowling around 138/139 kph. He has already toured SA with pakistan u19 and impressed there with many wickets. The final can be viewed live here: Faysal Bank One Day Cup - Final Match (PIA vs HBL) - YouTube
and who are these legends?
Pen di .. Even Pakistan has the facility to watch their domestic matches and domestic talents' date=' but our Indian board officials are son of *****es who didn't even telecast finals of domestic tourneys.. Our BCCI board officials are saving money for their mom's asss[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: honestly i want to see some matches so badly.. even more badly then some international matches :wall: i ve never seen mandeep singh bat or nechim bowl :mad:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: honestly i want to see some matches so badly.. even more badly then some international matches :wall: i ve never seen mandeep singh bat or nechim bowl :mad:
I have seen Mandeep Singh bat.. He is a good batsman, very much like Mohd Asharful, similar stature, similar kind of shots, his fav shot is cover drive.. Apart from upcoming bowlers, I was looking forward 2 see, Suryakumar Yadav, and Robin Bist and also Anup Mazumdar, whom Saurav pointed out. There is one all-rounder Rishi-Dhawan as well.. BTW, haven't you seen Nechim bowl in IPL matches, I can provide you some videos of his if you want
I have seen Mandeep Singh bat.. He is a good batsman' date=' very much like [b']Mohd Asharful, similar stature, similar kind of shots, his fav shot is cover drive.. Apart from upcoming bowlers, I was looking forward 2 see, Suryakumar Yadav, and Robin Bist and also Anup Mazumdar, whom Saurav pointed out. There is one all-rounder Rishi-Dhawan as well.. BTW, haven't you seen Nechim bowl in IPL matches, I can provide you some videos of his if you want
If he's like Ashraful, what future does he have?