Should Sreesanth be in the Indian Test team

Should Sreesanth be in the Indian Test team  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

I've seen strong supporters of Sreesanth on ICF. These comments for instance by a certain poster "He can walk into any team of any era. He is just that talented." So my question to ICF should he be in the Indian Test sqaud? please vote. Just wanted to get a sample of what the majority think. Sreesanth current Test stats: Tests played: 27 (over 5 years in international cricket) Test bowling average: 37.59 Strike rate: 62.2 Need at least 50 votes for a good idea.

fantastic brah. so surely it has a poll right? cause i want to count votes not read opinions...
No it doesn't have a poll. What you will find if you read the thread is a lot of people actually don't want Sree in the test team because he didn't justify his talent and questioned his committment. His talent is never in doubt, many legends like Donald have said his skills are exceptional. Only fools question his skills. So in OP you talk about his talent, but talent and inclusion in test team are two different things, so bit of a condradiction there. I remain a believer that his talent will pay off and that he has been a victim of management. On top of this he will STILL our best seamer behind only Zak despite not even achieving a fraction of his talent. Goodnight.

From a neutral point of view I have observed not many people are voting at all, perhaps they do not care about Sree after his recent failures? Majority of comments suggest Sree is out of favour with fans as well. I guess they do have a point seeing Sree is almost 30 and yet to prove himself at International and domestic level...

I actually loved his bowling and always thought he was someone special..But after England series, I have lost faith in him. The guy is suppose to be our senior most bowler and he does not have consistency. I am afraid he turned out to be another Agarkar.

I actually loved his bowling and always thought he was someone special..But after England series' date=' I have lost faith in him. The guy is suppose to be our senior most bowler and he does not have consistency. I am afraid he turned out to be another Agarkar.[/quote'] Agarkar was 1000x better than him.