Should Sreesanth be in the Indian Test team

Should Sreesanth be in the Indian Test team  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

Jokes apart. He is indeed little retard. I am sorry to say.It is a strong word but this guy doesnt leave any option. What I love though is his aggression but he goes way too far with it. He looks quite fat now. So not sure how fit he is. But man, how bad could he be than Pathans and Kumars.. These trundlers anyway give away 60-70 runs w/o wicket. SS brings me wicket which I like about him. 1 wicket and giving 12-14 runs in an over is much better than a guy giving away 60 runs w/o any wicket in his 10 overs. But then who would control his emotions?
Very bad. :cantstop: We have to stop over-rating our bowlers. They are all crap. They have all had extremely bad outings at the international level. Zaheer khan probably had less such experience. Still not an unplayable bowler. Rest of them all are bad one way or the other. I would persist with Pathan. Pathan is a very good support bowler. But asking him to open the bowling and also finish the death bowling and also to bowl inside powerplay is asking for trouble. He has limitations. Let us accept it. If properly used he can be a handy third seamer.
Very bad. :cantstop: We have to stop over-rating our bowlers. They are all crap. They have all had extremely bad outings at the international era. Zaheer khan probably had less such experience. Still not an unplayable bowler. Rest of them all are bad one way or the other. I would persist with Pathan. Pathan is a very good support bowler. But asking him to open the bowling and also finish the death bowling and also to bowl inside powerplay is asking for trouble. He has limitations. Let us accept it. If properly used he can be a handy third seamer.
This. /thread
Results: The poll is clear enough' date= bar a few people Sreesanth is not in favor with fans or selectors. He is dropped and at 29 has done little to justify his "talent". Sreesanth is now done despite a few posters no one believes in him. But then again these posters have been proven wrong countless times. Shows there lack of cricketing knowledge. :giggle: Lol 2 times more votes to keep Sree out. Absolutely massive difference. So it can be concluded Sreesanth is neither a good International or domestic level bowler, batsmen or fieldsmen
:hysterical::hysterical: So 50 Votes are criteira to decide a players future.If people on icfers have it most of the indian player currenlty playing would be retired or dropped.
Very bad. :cantstop: We have to stop over-rating our bowlers. They are all crap. They have all had extremely bad outings at the international level. Zaheer khan probably had less such experience. Still not an unplayable bowler. Rest of them all are bad one way or the other. I would persist with Pathan. Pathan is a very good support bowler. But asking him to open the bowling and also finish the death bowling and also to bowl inside powerplay is asking for trouble. He has limitations. Let us accept it. If properly used he can be a handy third seamer.
Pathan can be used as 50:50 alrounder...neither here nor there types...bowler like PK has created a delusional perception about him that hi sis consistent accurate and our best ODI bowler but I have already proved it that he is not the best by comparing him and Ishant in ODis, even Ishant has done better than him in ODIs and Ishant is mostly out because he is crap in ODIs while Ishant has an SR as good as Nathan Bracken, more expensive than Bracken, but still a wicket taker.
Pathan can be used as 50:50 alrounder...neither here nor there types...bowler like PK has created a delusional perception about him that hi sis consistent accurate and our best ODI bowler but I have already proved it that he is not the best by comparing him and Ishant in ODis' date=' even Ishant has done better than him in ODIs and [b']Ishant is mostly out because he is crap in ODIs while Ishant has an SR as good as Nathan Bracken, more expensive than Bracken, but still a wicket taker.
He has been crap in tests as well.

Unless he proves himself, his fitness as well as his attitude, he does not deserve a place in the team. Agreed, all our other bowlers are also crap but what sense it makes to replace one crap with a freaky crap? Even Zak has had to prove his fitness before flying to Oz. He did well int test seires as well, holding up for all 4 test and picking 16 odd wickets. IMO all our bowlers should go that way, rather than being an automatic choice by performing in matches.

People here are talking about- Sreesanth has yet 2 prove himself on intl level.. I honestly don't think so. We all know about his capability and if in full rhythm, he can trouble the best of the best batsman around the world. He has already proven himself on intl level. There is nothing to prove. He just needs to be fully fit and raring to go, he will be in team in next 6 months or so, given the condition of our bowling. It won't take him long 2 comeback into the Indian team

People here are talking about- Sreesanth has yet 2 prove himself on intl level.. I honestly don't think so. We all know about his capability and if in full rhythm' date= he can trouble the best of the best batsman around the world. He has already proven himself on intl level. There is nothing to prove. He just needs to be fully fit and raring to go, he will be in team in next 6 months or so, given the condition of our bowling. It won't take him long 2 comeback into the Indian team
Sensible post :icflove: I think he just needs to be told "you're in and we willl give you a long run." I also think he plays best when he is playing as many formats as possible.
People here are talking about- Sreesanth has yet 2 prove himself on intl level.. I honestly don't think so. We all know about his capability and if in full rhythm, he can trouble the best of the best batsman around the world. He has already proven himself on intl level. There is nothing to prove. He just needs to be fully fit and raring to go, he will be in team in next 6 months or so, given the condition of our bowling. It won't take him long 2 comeback into the Indian team
And won't take long to lose that spot either going by how he has been so far in his career. And that just you said isn't a small thing. His fitness is so bad, he is yet to bowl 5 months after declaring that he was injured and going for another healing therapy.
And won't take long to lose that spot either going by how he has been so far in his career. And that just you said isn't a small thing. His fitness is so bad, he is yet to bowl 5 months after declaring that he was injured and going for another healing therapy.
The guy has been bowling in NCA nets :mad: Stop spreading false rumours. He started in early Jan and has slowly been building up. He has a bad toe injury, it takes time.
The guy has been bowling in NCA nets :mad: Stop spreading false rumours. He started in early Jan and has slowly been building up. He has a bad toe injury' date=' it takes time.[/quote'] yep it does... and if he is working hard and not wasting time it will show result in domestic games otherwise he will be injured again within 1 week :cantstop:
^ Domestic is for noobs :cantstop: This guy should be drafted in asap after he does well in IPL! LOL
zack only got better when he played continuously in county.. only way he can make a proper comeback is by playing lots of cricket and taking **** load of wickets otherwise it will be same story agaiin