Bade Acche Lagte Hain: Indian Soap Sex Scene

Prakat

This is the most retarded serial ever, even going by the high standards of absolute retarsion that are prevalent in contemporary Indian Hindi language soaps. The lady ( Sakshi Tanwar) calls her husband (the fat actor) Mr. Kapoor. Not ' aji sunte ho", nor 'darling/jaanu/love/some nickname from college days etc', nor any expletive (yeah, that happens too with some), but Mr Kapoor. WTH???? :confused:

why do they always light up a billion candles when making love? I never understand that...bhai beejlee chalee gayi hai kya? There was a similar scene in the movie 'Desperado' (yes I skipped school to watch) -- :woot:Salma Hayek, Antonio Banderas.....They are about to have sexy time and there are candles all around. This is a serious fire hazard...one thing could lead another and fire could be burning in places you don't want 'em to burn

why do they always light up a billion candles when making love? I never understand that...bhai beejlee chalee gayi hai kya? There was a similar scene in the movie 'Desperado' (yes I skipped school to watch) -- :woot:Salma Hayek, Antonio Banderas.....They are about to have sexy time and there are candles all around. This is a serious fire hazard...one thing could lead another and fire could be burning in places you don't want 'em to burn
It's calling "getting romantic". You wont understand.

agree...it is dangerous too...what if one of those candles tips over....:omg:Fire extinguisher bhi pas rakna padega..... Romance ke liye nonflammable options hain jaise ke dimmer lights,music and other stuff.

This is the most retarded serial ever, even going by the high standards of absolute retarsion that are prevalent in contemporary Indian Hindi language soaps. The lady ( Sakshi Tanwar) calls her husband (the fat actor) Mr. Kapoor. Not ' aji sunte ho", nor 'darling/jaanu/love/some nickname from college days etc', nor any expletive (yeah, that happens too with some), but Mr Kapoor. WTH???? :confused:
:acute:

What? You never heard of a the maternity fairy that quietly sneaks into maternity wards and homes and leaves babies as gifts next to mothers? You are hopeless.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Candles help in BDSM kinda stuff. Not seen 'Body of Evidence'?

Candles help in BDSM kinda stuff. Not seen 'Body of Evidence'?
is that the one with Madonna?? Melted wax all over her :giggle:
agree...it is dangerous too...what if one of those candles tips over....:omg:Fire extinguisher bhi pas rakna padega..... Romance ke liye nonflammable options hain jaise ke dimmer lights,music and other stuff.
Yes ma'am. Paraffin wax candles emit trace amounts of organic chemicals, Acetaldehyde, Formaldehyde, Acrolein, and Naphthalene as well and it's especially dangerous if the wick is made out of lead. In developing countries like India with hardly any enforcement of rule or law...I'm sure lead is widely used by candle manufacturers. There is a risk of Cancer from the continuous emission of Acetaldehyde over a period of time in an enclosed environment like a bedroom.

wtf!! poora episode is tummy sambhog pe, aur 1.1 million youtube views bhi :sick: on a serious note, Indian serials ka kaisa 'naitik patan' ho gaya hai, ki ram kapoor ke 'shighr patan' pe ek poora episode bana daala :rofl:

Actually not defending the serial here, but the whole plot started as a marriage of convinience between the lady and her husband with an understanding that nothing further is ever going to happen between them and they will just reside under the same house. They were to have seperate rooms, etc and did not even need to talk to each other. So, in that context, her calling her 'husband' by his last name makes complete sense IMO this is one of the better soaps in India with no contrived drama and some good acting without going over-board. The romance between two middle aged people who slowly fall in love is also potrayed decently

:acute:
Actually not defending the serial here, but the whole plot started as a marriage of convinience between the lady and her husband with an understanding that nothing further is ever going to happen between them and they will just reside under the same house. They were to have seperate rooms, etc and did not even need to talk to each other. So, in that context, her calling her 'husband' by his last name makes complete sense IMO this is one of the better soaps in India with no contrived drama and some good acting without going over-board. The romance between two middle aged people who slowly fall in love is also potrayed decently
Our resident expert of saas-bahu soaps. :two_thumbs_up:

What? You never heard of a the maternity fairy that quietly sneaks into maternity wards and homes and leaves babies as gifts next to mothers? You are hopeless.
wtf!! poora episode is tummy sambhog pe, aur 1.1 million youtube views bhi :sick: on a serious note, Indian serials ka kaisa 'naitik patan' ho gaya hai, ki ram kapoor ke 'shighr patan' pe ek poora episode bana daala :rofl:
:hysterical::hysterical:

:nice::icflove::icflove::icflove: I also like :D