ICF Team Mascots

Mariyam

:pardon: After todays fiasco.. I am resigning as :kxip: mascot.... :wall: Didnt thought it will be that tough... My intentions were just to have some good fun. Didnt wanted to disappoint anyone. But i guess it is too hard

:pardon: After todays fiasco.. I am resigning as :kxip: mascot.... :wall: Didnt thought it will be that tough... My intentions were just to have some good fun. Didnt wanted to disappoint anyone. But i guess it is too hard
No way. SJ created all the confusion. Please stay as the mascot. :icflove:

:nono: Don't go anywhere. You did a good job! Great fun! :two_thumbs_up:

dont even think of doing that :((

no way mishragreat hamara neta hai Chris Gayle sabki leta hai:cheer::cheer:

You too Brutus!? :((
Too much infighting within the CSK brigade :headshake: Ram is the best mascot any team can hope to have. He put his reputation on the line, went to everyone's thread and fought them. And still people are taunting and hurting him. :sad: