Royal Challengers Bangalore - 2012 Mascot Edition

Roshanrocks

arre dude' date=' the sixes are measured not at the point where they fall but by estimating to the point where they would have landed on flat ground i.e. the full distance immaterial of whether it was cut short by hitting the concrete/roof/nose of Tia/etc[/quote'] No where they fall. It will be pure assumption otherwise.

Please you prove how would they measure where the ball is landing when it hits a roof or the wall?
In theory if you know the speed at which the ball was hit, the angle at which it was hit, you can calculate the distance which it should travel. We used to solve such problem in physics in school / college :hmmm: Not with cricket ball of course.. I am sure advance physics can easily solve these kinda problems....

In theory if you know the speed at which the ball was hit, the angle at which it was hit, you can calculate the distance which it should travel. We used to solve such problem in physics in school / college :hmmm: Not with cricket ball of course.. I am sure advance physics can easily solve these kinda problems....
The distance a six travels is calculated by Hawkeye Technology, so I guess it has the relevant info to calculate such stuff.

ok guys feels sad..what to do team is like that only Gayle done all the patient work throuught the series but lost it when it required most...:(( as i guessed last 2 overs from Murali and Zak cost us dearly we will be back with better team next season... atleast saved me another week :--D

End of the run for Paradise City...we did decently this season. Some positives - a. Zak in the last few games seems to have learned to play T20 cricket b. Although Gayle has been RCB's go to fellow, we did win a few games from substantial contributions from others like ABDV, TD c. Mayank Agarwal Negatives - a. Couldn't find a game for Dirty Dirk. We need to find a way to play Dirk Nannes next season along with Murali b. Saurabh Tiwary c. Bowling Hopefully we will back in the playoffs and finals next season. But for now, Go Mumbai!!!!!!