The Official Rajasthan Royals fans club.

Sir john

Good win by RR. Although, their batting needs some attention and tweaks. About Watson, the commentators are all wrong. He definitely shouldn't bat as a opener. Even last season, RR used to shield Watson away from the new ball by making him bat a bit lower. He has a weakness against that. And it's not surprising that, even for Australia, he now does not play as a opener.
Agreed. Watson was demoted from opening after he failed against the new ball bowlers. Again, if you open with Watson, there would be an empty slot in the middle order.

Great win. Particular nice to see a bit of passion from Watson at the end. As one of the biggest criticism of Watson is his lack of responsibility, so seeing his passion, hopefully he is well-motivated to lead the team from the front. About their batting, the only major concern for me is the partner of Rahane. Else, the order and other batsman seems fine at least so far. Who to play Rahane with?

Great win. Particular nice to see a bit of passion from Watson at the end. As one of the biggest criticism of Watson is his lack of responsibility, so seeing his passion, hopefully he is well-motivated to lead the team from the front. About their batting, the only major concern for me is the partner of Rahane. Else, the order and other batsman seems fine at least so far. Who to play Rahane with?
Chand.

They could have really benefitted with someone like sehwag.

Watson or Smith to open. Some other Indian player replaces Karn :wizard:
Nope, Watson and Smith are fine in middle order. Watson as a opener is a blunder, the pundits are all wrong, they are taking the brand name too high.

Rajasthan v Kolkata' date= 25th Match 10:30 16:00 16:00 Sardar Patel Stadium Ahmedabad Plz defeat SRK's KKR I hate SRK make sure Gauti gets out early as well.
don't worry about Gauti he'll get out himself :dontmentionit:

I'm fan of RR. Firstly' date=' they have a crap team every time..but manage to punch above their weight every time. Secondly, they give chances to young and upcoming/talented players retaining faith in them.[/quote'] dude what u smoking :rr: is team of hard working cricketer,who give there 100 % every time.:dance: