Marrying older women

anotherhawkeye

Mark Waughs partner is also around 20-25 yrs older, in fact she was his mothers friend :P One can fall in love with someone older but to marry/have a long term relationship is difficult as the older partner would be 70 when the younger one would be 45. The younger one will be left alone n that too for a while so its practically tough and then comes the topic of kids.

What about women marrying some old dude for money ?? This is exact opposite of this OP, Miss Universe gave birth to Daughter from her 76-year-old Husband

Miss Ukraine-2001 30-year-old Alexandra Nikolayenko gave birth to daughter from her 76-year-old husband, American billionaire Phil Ruffin. A girl was named Malena Kay. This is her second child from Ruffin. His eldest son, Richard will be of two years on March 21. tn3.jpgmiss-0002.jpg
miss-00031.jpg
^^^ :yikes:

Mark Waughs partner is also around 20-25 yrs older, in fact she was his mothers friend :P One can fall in love with someone older but to marry/have a long term relationship is difficult as the older partner would be 70 when the younger one would be 45. The younger one will be left alone n that too for a while so its practically tough and then comes the topic of kids.
http://www.smh.com.au/news/Cricket/Mark-Waugh-marries/2005/04/10/1113071852012.html wrong info?

Lets say you are in 20s' date=' would you say no to Sharon Stone/Madonna/Demi Moore.. of their 40s?[/quote'] with or without make up? I don't know, if someone's extremely good looking then I would think twice but I've never come across such a situation. Now if you ask me to marry Opera for her moolah, can't do sir. The way I look at marriage is finding a woman who you can grow up with and a best friend in bad and good times.

What about women marrying some old dude for money ?? This is exact opposite of this OP, Miss Universe gave birth to Daughter from her 76-year-old Husband
He does not look like a father, she does not look like a mother, where the F the child came from?:WTF:

with or without make up? I don't know' date='[b'] if someone's extremely good looking then I would think twice but I've never come across such a situation. Now if you ask me to marry Opera for her moolah, can't do sir. The way I look at marriage is finding a woman who you can grow up with and a best friend in bad and good times.
:hmmm:

One can fall in love with someone older but to marry/have a long term relationship is difficult as the older partner would be 70 when the younger one would be 45. The younger one will be left alone n that too for a while so its practically tough and then comes the topic of kids.
Maybe thats a true story that suggest "Love is blind " Pyaaar andhaa hota hai .