The Lion's Den "The KINGS XI PUNJAB thread"

Sir john

Some fluke player scored a fluke 100 to blindside us. Don’t even remember his name. :dontknow:
When some one with a kinky sounding name like Velvet Paul or something hammers your team into oblivion, you really should be eating humble pie.

As a sign of respect to K-Jo and his immense contribution to Bollywood, literature, fashion, economics and humanity in general, I've decided to support KxiP this season. You guys are my second team, after MI. :icflove:
:yay::yay::icflove::icflove::love::love::give_rose:

As a sign of respect to K-Jo and his immense contribution to Bollywood, literature, fashion, economics and humanity in general, I've decided to support KxiP this season. You guys are my second team, after MI. :icflove:
What's the connection between Karan Johar and KXIP. Isn't it owned by Preity Zinta and Wadia?

What's the connection between Karan Johar and KXIP. Isn't it owned by Preity Zinta and Wadia?
Do I have to spell out everything? Can't you figure things out on your own? :mad: Karan Johar gave us some superhit Punjabi language cinema like Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Kal Ho Na Ho, Student of the Year etc staring Punjabi superstars- Kajol, Rani Mukherjee, SRK, Aalia Bhat and Johnny Lever. Been in love with all things Punjab ever since. :icflove:

Do I have to spell out everything? Can't you figure things out on your own? :mad: Karan Johar gave us some superhit Punjabi language cinema like Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Kal Ho Na Ho, Student of the Year etc staring Punjabi superstars- Kajol, Rani Mukherjee, SRK, Aalia Bhat and Johnny Lever. Been in love with all things Punjab ever since. :icflove:
Got it! :two_thumbs_up:

bai , navaan thread khol lo 2013 season layee. aitki appan chak dene fattte :D Looks like I might have to take down the first line of my signature going by this IPL forum :laugh:
You can make 2013 one if you want but I can't be bothered putting any effort into match threads or team threads bs. Will only open 1 match thread for home match against Poonee which I won last year :proud: Gonna beat them again

You can make 2013 one if you want but I can't be bothered putting any effort into match threads or team threads bs. Will only open 1 match thread for home match against Poonee which I won last year :proud: Gonna beat them again
Then you can't the mascot:poink: I am ready to take over:P