Speed and Performance of Indian Fast bowlers in IPL

vishalvirsingh

this guy pankag singh is actually pretty good how come none of u experts never included him in ur lists and included some one like gony :mad: even this guy is tall and he can definitely move the ball now again before taking my comment wrongly.. im not saying he is saviour of our cricket or anything ... but when u compare it to crap and filth like vinay..u just wonder how do these guy select players :wall:

Only 4 overseas players allowed and due to balance of the team, can't fit him in. Shame, he is brilliant. Maybe drop Johan Botha and put in Tait but will leave the batting light. An attack of Tait, Santh, Pankaj, Trivedi, Hogg :yay:
Shaun is the best- how can he sit out- is he UNFIT else the gguys who r choosing are DUMB

this guy pankag singh is actually pretty good how come none of u experts never included him in ur lists and included some one like gony :mad: even this guy is tall and he can definitely move the ball now again before taking my comment wrongly.. im not saying he is saviour of our cricket or anything ... but when u compare it to crap and filth like vinay..u just wonder how do these guy select players :wall:
He has been mentioned a lot before. Specifically for test cricket and possibly ODI.

when? btw welcome back anyway i have to go study time again :P
Thanks man :two_thumbs_up: Not sure but he has been someone I have heard about for years. Think the management don't believe he has what it takes to get test wickets. Tbh he can't be worse than any of our other seamers so should get a go.

He's played for India. http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/452150.html

Joe Dawes An introduction to Indian bowling talent -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Well I am not sure of you ever having been to ICF, BUT IT IS A GOOD PLACE TO BE , to find out what is happening and also for an insight into our cricket. Iam impressed with the initial remarks made by you, as India's problem being untapped talent, bad selections, injury management , also someone to polish our new gen tearaways and make em into world beaters. We have a bunch of express bowlers for the first time who need immidiate attention and someone to take them under their wings, Rahul Shukla,Varun Aaron, Umesh Yadav, Ishant Sharma all can bowl high 140's to 150"s, all have played domestic cricket , still a bit raw , but perfect for moulding into world class attack. Most talented bowlers in domestic cricket , who look a class above most and have the potential to succeed at international level, Manpreet Gony he is about 6 5" tall, good action, gets bounce, seam, strong bowler, can be a good test and odi bet, can bowl 136 to 146 k"s. Anwar Ahmed he is about 6 5 " or more left handed , good action , has pace,bounce aggression, can be our strike bowler for test's and awkward customer in ODI'S, FIRST DOMESTIC SEASON , IS 25 YEAR OLD SO NEEEDS TO BE IMMIDIATELY LOOKED AT, he too me is the most promising bowler I have sen for a while , has pace to hurry the batsmen. Sudeep Tyagi burst into the domestic scene four years back and took loads of wickets, single handedly winning games for his side, also tall at 6 3", good high action, not managed well, had injuries on and off, has pace and bounce, seams the ball, bowls in 140"s when fit. Ashok Dinda has been the bowler knocking hard to be selected for the Indian team and unfairly kept out, on the shorter side, has a unique action with a huge jump , skiddy bowler with skills to match, seams , swings , great trier, per Ganguly the best bowler in India OUTSIDE THE TEAM, can bowl 135 to 145 k's. Abu Nechim Ahmed, is a wiry built youngster, who has a slingy quick arm delivery, bowls in 140's, good at bowling yorkers, swings the ball and can be a good ODI player to begin with, has been in devastating form this year, skiddy , and his slingy action gives him a good advantage. Shami Ahmed is in the Sreesanth mould , can bowl in 140"s , very good seam position, can swing, seam, good rhythmic action,bowls genuine wicket taking balls, per Akram one of the most talented young bowlers in India, his first domestic season, he can build more pace, and add more to his bowling and can be deadly. Pawan Suyal is a left hander with very good domestic record, is nippy, also said to be very promising. Pankaj Singh about 6 5' to 6 6' , needs some work on his action, fitness, is most consistent and complete bowler in domestic circle, needs to up his pace by 5 k's, bowl around 130's, has skills to seam , and his height and fuller length can be an asset. Players who need most help, Sreesanth , Vrv Singh, Mithun,need most work on their actions, fitness,attitude, all of them started as bowlers with pace and lost their way a bit after playing international cricket, at their best Sreesanth , VRV could be good for India as they have experience and have bowled some fine spells , but need most work, fitness, action, atitude wise. Wildcards Kamran Khan , left hander , slinger, bowls in 140's, has uniqueness like Malinga can be good in ODI'S, T20'S, if groomed. Prasanth Parmeswaram good action , bowls in 140's, left hander, has some potential,has played a season for Kerala. ICF will also provide u info on untapped talent like Rehan Khan , Abhishek Tamark, who could be the next big thing. For any expert advice we have our inhouse bowling experts ,Sabby, Chainsmoker , oblige and fill u in about any bowling talent, skills, and RKT, apologies for the ones I have missed. Indian selectors and team management have been ignorant in identifying and selecting bowling talent, that has been the bane for us not the lack of talent. India has 2 years before they go on a tour outside the sub continent, I want u to provide us a bowling unit, that can dismantle and put fear in any team, and have ready replacements for the injured players. He has been discussed before a lot of times, only the selectors are ignorant, he got one or two games and was discarded and the trundlers seem to get a run forever lol Same thing happened to Tyagi , Gony, Dinda and believe me I have seen Gony and Tyagi bowl better then Pankaj, these guys need to be in the picture not Aravind, Mithun , VK, PK, RP lol. Selectors are clown especially Sreekant, and Dhoni is stupid, he wants spinners and 125 k bowlers who can bowl at one spot even that they fail to do lol.:headshake:

Possibly was just in good rhythm today. Majority of fast medium bowlers can near 140kph on their day despite mainly bowling around 130kph.
He had flaws in his bowling action, Mayrick Pringle, rajasthan bowling coach worked on these guys. Pankaj was bowling quicker than he used to bowl even in FC this season. His front knee used to collapse before resulting in losing pace and bounce. He still is not ar his fastest. I believe he can still gain a bit more pace.

He had flaws in his bowling action' date=' Mayrick Pringle, rajasthan bowling coach worked on these guys. Pankaj was bowling quicker than he used to bowl even in FC this season. His front knee used to collapse before resulting in losing pace and bounce. He still is not ar his fastest. I believe he can still gain a bit more pace.[/quote'] It is surprising there are so few good bowling coaches especially bowlers in domestic cricket are not improving after showing initial talent but getting worse, actions are flawed it is so obvious even to uss, see Unadkat his action is very flawed, Pankaj Singh, Tyagi, Sreesanth, Mahesh , only Umesh has shown good improvement, India has to get some international class bowling coaches involved in their domestic and NCA .Pankaj if was in Australia or England he would 've been bowling in 140's and would've been involved with the national squad, he also seems to be using his wrist better now, definitely better then the VK'S AND PK'S.

It is surprising there are so few good bowling coaches especially bowlers in domestic cricket are not improving after showing initial talent but getting worse' date=' actions are flawed it is so obvious even to uss, see Unadkat his action is very flawed, Pankaj Singh, Tyagi, Sreesanth, Mahesh , only Umesh has shown good improvement, India has to get some international class bowling coaches involved in their domestic and NCA .Pankaj if was in Australia or England he would 've been bowling in 140's and would've been involved with the national squad, he also seems to be using his wrist better now, definitely better then the VK'S AND PK'S.[/quote'] And Umesh too has worked with Subroto Bannerjee to refine his approach. He used to bowl all inswingers wide of the crease when he first came to the scene. Our national bowling coaches have not done anything like this with any Indian bowler. Mayrick Pringle and Subroto Bannerjee has done that. Maybe they get more free time to work on them. Our national coaches cannot get that time because they are always planning matches and these things cannot be done during tournaments.

Actually Pankaj with his height can be a pretty decent bowler even if he bowls around 135ks.If he can find his spot & hit the deck hard(which he does) he can be real handful.He can also move the ball out so if he can be a bit faster then with his domestic success he can immidiately be in the test squad with Zaheer, Umesh,Ishant & Aaron.He is easily better than PK,VK or Mithun in tests who are generally our reserve bowlers in test squads.

Actually Pankaj with his height can be a pretty decent bowler even if he bowls around 135ks.If he can find his spot & hit the deck hard(which he does) he can be real handful.He can also move the ball out so if he can be a bit faster then with his domestic success he can immidiately be in the test squad with Zaheer, Umesh,Ishant & Aaron.He is easily better than PK,VK or Mithun in tests who are generally our reserve bowlers in tes squads.
Whoever doesnt play is always better than the one who playing :giggle: