Speed and Performance of Indian Fast bowlers in IPL

vishalvirsingh

Only Shoaib and Brett Lee during their peak 3 or 4 years used to average 145 k or more match after match. Even the great Steyn generally averages around 137 k or 138 k in tests. Maybe Tait does in T20s but he does not play any other format. Most other quicks average 145 k or more only occasionally. Most common averages for genuine quicks are 136 k to 140 k in tests and 140 k to 143 k in shorter versions. Generally it is observed that the average speed is about 4 k to 8 k less than the fastest ball bowled. In tests this difference is even higher, maybe 6 k to 11 k less than the fastest delivery. p.s -- 90 mph = 144.8 kph
in a cb sereis match in 2002 shoaibs average speed in the match was 149ks oP9y7ARlqO0

highest wickettaker in IPL.Fake Malcolm Yadav and Fake Varun Roberts.
You are frustrated.
Off to the stadium.....to watch goddy bat and score but kkr win.... Sent from my GT-I9103 using Tapatalk 2
lol none of these happened. Sachin 2(2) and KKR lose :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

in 2003 world cup shoaib and lee were averaging around 150 per match.
That is what I said, these guys could sometimes average even in the high 140k s during their peak years because they bowled a lot of 150 k to 153 k deliveries in almost every match. But 2003 world cup is not a good example to pick. Everybody was clocking speeds which were 4 k or 5 k higher than their normal speeds. Even Nehra bowled a 149.9 k delivery and his general fastest balls during his peak years was 143k or 144 k.

ah thnx i think yadav can average 145k in some sessions but i want him to improve his control a bit jsut hit that off stump line i cant think of nay one who would be comfortable playing him :P
What you said. Plus, I would like him to improve his seam position and get more zip and bounce off the pitch. I have seen Umesh average 147 k in one match.

I would definitely have Awana' date=' Nechim, Umesh, Aaron, Irfan , Munaf ahead of PK, VK as ODI BOWLERS on pure merit or talent, also rather have B Kumar then the other two, in test Ishant, Zak, Umesh, Aaron, Irfan [he is bowling well at average 135 k, swinging the ball, and bats with ease against quality pace'], among the other incumbents I wanna see Shami, Sreesanth, VRV, Tyagi, Gony if they are bowling well .
Abu is another victim of Gayle much like Rahul sharma, parameswaran, Bhuvan kumar.. :cantstop: I present you Abu Nechim :bow: 34xl5ky.png