Speed and Performance of Indian Fast bowlers in IPL

vishalvirsingh

I am happy at least he was trying those yorkers. yes he got hit' date=' but he will be better off with the experience. Once he starts getting it right consistently, he will be a very good option for us.[/quote'] I read somewhere that Malinga practices the yorker for hours ...using an old shoe as the target. Hard work is the answer I guess.

My Report card for India fast bowlers based on IPL Umesh scored a 10 on 10 as far as Speed or Pace is concerned- I did not expect him to touch 149 or 150K but he even bowled at 151K+- so for me he exceeded my expectations. On PERFORMANCE- I expected him to be either the highest wicket taker among Indian bowlers or close by, it seems he got 19 and was probably the highest, so he got a 9 on 10. Varun scored a 10 on 10 on speed as his fastest was close to 149K. On Performance - he gets a 5 on 10 as he messed up in his last matches. Pankaj Singh started well and then slowed down so for me he gets a 5 on 10 for Pace and Performance too. V K Singh gets a 7 on 10 on Pace as he bowled around 142K and gets a 7 on 10 on performance too. Awana gets a 10 on 10 on performance and a 8 on 10 on Speed RP singh gets a 6 on 10 on both. Dinda was doing well and even bowled at 144K so he gets a 8 on 10 on speed and 7 on performance

My Report card for India fast bowlers based on IPL Umesh scored a 10 on 10 as far as Speed or Pace is concerned- I did not expect him to touch 149 or 150K but he even bowled at 151K+- so for me he exceeded my expectations. On PERFORMANCE- I expected him to be either the highest wicket taker among Indian bowlers or close by, it seems he got 19 and was probably the highest, so he got a 9 on 10. Varun scored a 10 on 10 on speed as his fastest was close to 149K. On Performance - he gets a 5 on 10 as he messed up in his last matches. Pankaj Singh started well and then slowed down so for me he gets a 5 on 10 for Pace and Performance too. V K Singh gets a 7 on 10 on Pace as he bowled around 142K and gets a 7 on 10 on performance too. Awana gets a 10 on 10 on performance and a 8 on 10 on Speed RP singh gets a 6 on 10 on both. Dinda was doing well and even bowled at 144K so he gets a 8 on 10 on speed and 7 on performance
dont u think its time to change ur signature, u still call sreesanth one of the deadly bowler :facepalm:

VK did not do well and I will be Shocked if I see him in T20 - he gets a 5 on 10 on speed and also performance. He touched 141 some times but was also 125K most of the time
:facepalm: i would be shocked if he is dropped he got 19 wickets and stands in top 5 bowler of IPL had he played until finals he would have broken morkel`s record and would have become no 1 bowler

:facepalm: i would be shocked if he is dropped he got 19 wickets and stands in top 5 bowler of IPL had he played until finals he would have broken morkel`s record and would have become no 1 bowler
Yes if he had played till final he had broken all the records of being smashed.

He'll be dropped along with PK. Enough of this torture.