Speed and Performance of Indian Fast bowlers in IPL

vishalvirsingh

Watching Umesh yadav and Varun aroonbowling was like as if they were not indian bowlers......all indian bowlers bowling under 135 n umesh touching 142K even when not trying hard but the faster balls of Varun touched 147 148 149.6 too though umesh"s average seems to be more...... Great Talent......if thes guys bowl 5 over each opening spell I am sure they will get 2 wickets each or atleast 1 wicket each.....they like competing with each other too.... Do u guys think Varun will be fit for Africa.

Watching Umesh yadav and Varun aroonbowling was like as if they were not indian bowlers......all indian bowlers bowling under 135 n umesh touching 142K even when not trying hard but the faster balls of Varun touched 147 148 149.6 too though umesh"s average seems to be more...... Great Talent......if thes guys bowl 5 over each opening spell I am sure they will get 2 wickets each or atleast 1 wicket each.....they like competing with each other too.... Do u guys think Varun will be fit for Africa.
he will be fit by then :two_thumbs_up: hopefully

Thank you panther....... Yes I do feel Speed of indian fast bowlers and even Swing And over All performance is what excites all of us....I am not bothered even if the fast bowler is Hit for 40 runs in 4 overs ...I wanna SEe catch opportunities I wanna see snicks and batsman getting Hit by indian fast bowlers.......

Wanna ask all to share information if u see any Indian fast bowler bowling 140+ as even if a guy bowls a few balls over 140 , he has potential and can turn into a Fast bowler..... Let's see how many of our trundlers show potential, as I believe Indian trundlers always show potential and then turn into trundlers.....

Varun is in Delhi Squad for IPL.:dontknow:
He is in the squad but he is out of whole IPL already.
"We will ask for a replacement for Jesse Ryder. We can ask for a replacement for Varun Aaron, too. We are waiting for skipper Mahela Jayawardene to arrive here tomorrow so that we can discuss the options before we ask for the replacements."
http://www.deccanchronicle.com/130328/sports-cricket/article/gambhir-nehra-wish-jesse-ryder-speedy-recovery