Speed and Performance of Indian Fast bowlers in IPL

vishalvirsingh

:hysterical: :hysterical: You yourself created the hype here by posting every article on him and tracking his life on a per second basis.
So posting an article about a young player is hype? I post articles to let people know about a player and I post articles about a lot of players. Articles are just for informative purpose and you don't believe that everything is 100% in them. Every expert and writer exaggerate things. I didn't make a claim that he is fast so and so.

Warrier is not express neither he is a trundler' date=' I think he is not bowling at pace in limited over games as he is taken for runs, but haven't seen that much of him, maybe m hoping.[/quote'] He has a poor action to be able to bowl quick. He was trundling in Deodhar trophy around 130-135 without much swing or seam..

please keep all the hyped up bowlers in this thread and dont bombard us with new thread for each new bolwer who might cross 140 barrier
Wish you did the same by clubbing all your threads on Modi/Gujrat into one mega thread on Modi. On topic, hope the BCCI diktat on getting good wickets is followed and teams do not indulge in too much of pitch digging. Kings 11, RR, PWI and Sun Risers are the three sides which will give opportunities to young pacers regularly. Hopefully a couple of them can step up and enhance their reputation.