Speed and Performance of Indian Fast bowlers in IPL

vishalvirsingh

guys comeonnnnnn!!! i cant watch IPL, i want to know bowler speeds can you guys mention it neatly. I want the below bowlers top speed and mean spead ( not average mean) 1, Umesh ( did he hit 150) 2, Pankaj 3, Ajit 4,Steyn/Morkel ( for comparison)

check the hawk eye for the india v england series ishants fastest in 1st test = 90.9 mph ishant fastest in 2nd test= 90.5 mph ishant fastest in 3rd test = 87.6 mph ishant fastest in 4th test= 87.7 mph http://www.espncricinfo.com/england-v-india-2011/engine/series/474450.html
there was an entire series where Yadavs fast balls were not accounted in hawkeye in cricinfo, only his slow balls were accounted, i think it was last series in Aus.

guys comeonnnnnn!!! i cant watch IPL, i want to know bowler speeds can you guys mention it neatly. I want the below bowlers top speed and mean spead ( not average mean) 1, Umesh ( did he hit 150) 2, Pankaj 3, Ajit 4,Steyn/Morkel ( for comparison)
Also DInda,Nehra pls

Vettori 103K samuels 122K harshal patel 123K Mean How come..
Comparing top speeds and average speeds is incredibly non scientific. Samuels also chucks it. A run up does not really add too much to a bowler's speed. Does that explain?