ICC World T20, 2012 SriLanka

Feed

ICC World T20, 2012 SriLanka  

1. 1.

sl in icc tournaments.last 2 odi worldcup-finalists.last 2 t-20 worldcup-finalists and semifinalists.we maynot be as good in tests but wen it comes to shorter forms of the game,i can proudly say that we are the most consistent team in the big icc tournaments in last 4 years ahead of both india and australia.

sl in icc tournaments.last 2 odi worldcup-finalists.last 2 t-20 worldcup-finalists and semifinalists.we maynot be as good in tests but wen it comes to shorter forms of the game' date='i can proudly say that we are the most consistent team in the big icc tournaments in last 4 years ahead of both india and australia.[/quote'] but never able to win .. so you guys are more consistent yes ... consistent in Choking .. In fact this proves Sri Lankans are bigger chokers than South Africans.. :giggle:
sl in icc tournaments.last 2 odi worldcup-finalists.last 2 t-20 worldcup-finalists and semifinalists.we maynot be as good in tests but wen it comes to shorter forms of the game' date='i can proudly say that we are the most consistent team in the big icc tournaments in last 4 years ahead of both india and australia.[/quote'] India in ICC tournaments in last 4 years, won 2 WCs Keep making it to the semis and finals, thanks for coming.:--D
sl in icc tournaments.last 2 odi worldcup-finalists.last 2 t-20 worldcup-finalists and semifinalists.we maynot be as good in tests but wen it comes to shorter forms of the game' date='i can proudly say that we are the most consistent team in the big icc tournaments in last 4 years ahead of both india and australia.[/quote'] You know unfortunately I agree with you about being consistent ,In the last 4-5 years though Aussie won a WC,India won WC and WorldT20,so as long as we get the job done who cares.... Just imagine India,Aus and for the matter of fact Pak licking their lips the moment they saw you as their opponent in the finals :giggle:
u were just lucky that we didnt play this squad in the last odi series.kohli vs dhananjaya and raina vs mendis may give u nightmares.:dance::two_thumbs_up:
Yay !! :yay::yay: Siri... my fav.... Siri chu, kahan tha tu ?? here's something for you... Ind V/s SL in SL and matches involving raina and mendis http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/stats/index.html?class=2;filter=advanced;home_or_away=2;opposition=8;orderby=won;player_involve=15716;player_involve=50377;team=6;template=results;type=team to sum up Ind 14, SL 10 :giggle::giggle: