England vs South Africa 2012

Agreed' date=' but what's testing my patience is the easy balls bowled by Saffers are being left by England batsmen, [b']even Dravid would cream those balls for fours. England is just being too patient here.
Even Dravid! That's saying like more attacking players Raina and Sehwag would have scored 300 by now. :hysterical:
Even Dravid! That's saying like more attacking players Raina and Sehwag would have scored 300 by now. :hysterical:
Not Raina, but Sehwag would have done that. It's a very placid track, no grass at all..... And Steyn has been a dissapointment, on pitches flatter than this he's demolished us in Nagpur for a score below 300.
Not Raina, but Sehwag would have done that. It's a very placid track, no grass at all..... And Steyn has been a dissapointment, on pitches flatter than this he's demolished us in Nagpur for a score below 300.
Because those pitches are conducive to reverse swing. not this one. not yet at least
Because those pitches are conducive to reverse swing. not this one. not yet at least
Not really, it was conventional swing on that pitch. If I remember correctly, SA had a ball change during the innings and that ball behaved like a MILF. I think Steyn even mentioned it. It was just the 2nd innings of the test match.

Nothing goin unexpected here, this test suposed to end in draw anyway. English batmen been carefull here in first innings, this is quite normal for any test matches. Peeps really lacking the taste of test matches nowdays here. The day just started why start complaining now!

come on i just came back :P where do u think i was in last hour and a half ? B-> exams are not even near! college just started :P
2/3 subjects failed doesnt mattet..u can write them again
This is test cricket. 3 rpo is ideal but yeah it makes for a boring view. Day 4 and 5 gets exciting though. Also the pitch is very flat, they served us with green tracks. :sad:
Pitch was similar when we played here, maybe there was bit more help for bowlers. But it wasn't certainly bowler friendly track last time. They were struggling to dismiss even Mishra, but after him even our main batsmen couldn't stay there for a session.
Pitch was similar when we played here' date=' maybe there was bit more help for bowlers. But it wasn't certainly bowler friendly track last time. They were struggling to dismiss even Mishra, but after him even our main batsmen couldn't stay there for a session.[/quote'] :toilet:
Not really' date=' it was conventional swing on that pitch. If I remember correctly, SA had a ball change during the innings and that ball behaved like a MILF. I think Steyn even mentioned it. It was just the 2nd innings of the test match.[/quote'] It was reverse .the pitch was dray and it was l3rd day when we batted a steyn cleaned the middle and lower order with reverse swing.

I wonder why such dry pitches were not prepared when India went there.....oh yeah...understand...SA have much better quicks then Eng...so need dry pitches to negate that threat. Then the whole world cries when India prepare tracks to suit their needs....Such hypocrites.

It was reverse .the pitch 7as dray and it was l3rd day when we batted a steyn cleaned the middle and lower order with reverse swing.
There was definitely reverse swing but it was not JUST reverse swing. Steyn credits ball change before tea http://www.espncricinfo.com/indvrsa2010/content/story/447436.html
"There was a ball change around tea time [it was actually a couple of overs before tea], the seam had split open©Øe came back after tea and the ball looped around a bit. It [change of ball] was a good thing," Steyn said after the day's play.
I wonder why such dry pitches were not prepared when India went there.....oh yeah...understand...SA have much better quicks then Eng...so need dry pitches to negate that threat. Then the whole world cries when India prepare tracks to suit their needs....Such hypocrites.
stop it man...we should have lost even in drier pitches...do u really think Dartman should have bowled England twice in a match :wall:
Seriously?! Which sport do you watch? http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/current/match/474475.html I agree on your home track theory though.