I iz a daddy (A princess is born)!!!!

Roshanrocks

yaw :popcorn: :two_thumbs_up: Happens in most of the living units esp. in those who live together as one big family. Even my mom/grandma(RIP) used to exchange words at times in front of us kids. And if my mom wants to vent out her anger, she has got lil Zelig :bumsmack: :mama:
With the way you turned out, looks like she did a bad job. She should have threatened to shave off your moustache everytime you would do something bad :icflove:

Men are by nature not designed to be part of a family set-ip. Quite honestly, the list of things that we care about is very limited - Sports, Sex, $$$, Saturday night-outs, Hair-line, Waist-line.. Pretty much everything else is irrelevant. :dontknow:

With the way you turned out' date=' looks like she did a bad job. She should have threatened to shave off your moustache everytime you would do something bad :icflove:[/quote'] Mo/facial hair grows when you hit or about to hit puberty. No at the age of 10 :finger: :beee:

Men are by nature not designed to be part of a family set-ip. Quite honestly, the list of things that we care about is very limited - Sports, Sex, $$$, Saturday night-outs, Hair-line, Waist-line.. Pretty much everything else is irrelevant. :dontknow:
Balooney.. Men needs companion more than women. I have seen women survive long time after their husbands are dead. But Men seem to die soon after their wife is dead.

Balooney.. Men needs companion more than women. I have seen women survive long time after their husbands are dead. But Men seem to die soon after their wife is dead.
Thats probably because on avg the guy is older than the lady.. and ladiies have higher life expectancy... so by the time the wife bids goodbye, the guy's already on borrowed time... Wait that doesnt make much sense... so doesnt me staying up till 1.30 on a non IPL day.

Not really....nothing unusual.Saw my mom suffer so took steps to never let that happen to me.
Thats the best way. Neither my mum nor my wife went MUMMY BAHUUU.. they spoke once a week after we got married and then gradually they started getting to know each other better and now they talk almost everyday and most of the time I dont say more than hello but she has video chat with her all the time as that way my mum also gets too see our daughter :icflove:

Thats the best way. Neither my mum nor my wife went MUMMY BAHUUU.. they spoke once a week after we got married and then gradually they started getting to know each other better and now they talk almost everyday and most of the time I dont say more than hello but she has video chat with her all the time as that way my mum also gets too see our daughter :icflove:
From my experience, woman cannot live with another woman (who can control things). Even two sisters won't live in same house without Tu-Tu-Mein-Mein. Women like to control in the house...LOL

As long as it's not a typical 90 yr old grandma name like Mahabaleshwari or Malarvathani...she might end up legally changing her name and marry a naarthie I guess Mayawati is out of the picture? :hmmm: