The Official Dilli Daredevils Thread

Sid

As much as it hurts me to say this, Dilli is definitely the team to beat. :(( In T20s, you always back the team with the best batting line-up, especially if the batsmen are in form. And in this edition of the tournament, their batsmen have definitely turned up. Pietersen, who was by and large a disappointment with RCB, has suddenly chosen to flex his muscles and show us all what a good T20 player he is. In viru and Jaya, Dilli have 2 supremely talented batsmen who can not only handle the pressure, but also have the skill to score in slow/low tracks, a gift that will stand them in good stead. And once Warner returns from the Windies, the opposition team better do their poojas on the eve of the match. Most team (like for example CSK) are big on balance. They try to stack their team with multi-talented players who can do a bit of multiple things. Dilli has take the traditional route and chosen to pack their team 5/6 sterling batsmen and 4 bowlers and it seems to be working for them. You dont need batting till no.8 or 9, if your top order batsmen are so good and take care of most challenges anyway. :((
Sir Jadeja :two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:

As much as it hurts me to say this, Dilli is definitely the team to beat. :(( :((
That has been said throughout IPL at least in the first 3 seasons. They have always looked in the group stages but fail whenever it is the do or die matches such as semis. I guess that is no different from present.

That has been said throughout IPL at least in the first 3 seasons. They have always looked in the group stages but fail whenever it is the do or die matches such as semis. I guess that is no different from present.
i guess problem is with format...who tops the leuague should be winner but any way Playoffs and finals are commercially more viable