The Official Dilli Daredevils Thread

Sid

lol Dumdum going in every thread and asking to open a match thread or become a co-mascot. Unfortunately, he doesn't read rules and thus does not know how to follow them.
what rules? :winky: IPL mascot rules says who ever interested in matches send PM to official mascots..i am doing that deligintly...:--D

I said DD fans not RCB fans .:finger:(by the way , I did not receive any pm ). AAKU will open that match thread :)
i am Viru fan you can ask Velu he is even bigger Viru fan
+1 I am very very big Viru fan.. i can be a co-co-mascot for DD :angelic: can i open DD vs MI match thread ?? :hatsoff:

Daredevils to promote etiquette

Delhi Daredevils captain Virender Sehwag and his teammate Umesh Yadav will help raise awareness among Delhi Metro commuters about basic travelling etiquettes during the ongoing Indian Premier League (IPL) cricketing season. The two cricketers will spread a word about basic Delhi Metro etiquettes like keeping the system clean, not obstructing the closing of metro train doors and not crossing the yellow line at platforms. “The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation has tied up with the GMR Group-owned Delhi Daredevils IPL Team. As part of this association, the star cricketers of the franchise will feature in a number of audio and video awareness messages pertaining to issues like passenger safety and ladies coach,” said a DMRC spokesperson. Apart from Sehwag and Yadav, Delhi Daredevils coach Eric Simmons will also feature in these awareness films. A few more national and international players are expected to feature in these films in the days to come. The DMRC in association with Delhi Daredevils will display social messages related to passenger behaviour at different locations inside metro stations and trains during IPL season 5 which will go on until May 27. Since a good number of Delhiites are expected to turn up for IPL matches at the Ferozshah Kotla Stadium, an exclusive Delhi Metro kiosk will be made operational during match days inside the stadium where tourists, visitors and spectators will be able to purchase Delhi Metro's “Tourist Smart Card” for unlimited rides on the Metro for periods of one day or three days. The GMR Group will also be permitted to sell IPL match tickets from five prominent metro stations -- Rajiv Chowk, Kashmere Gate, Pragati Maidan, Janakpuri West and Netaji Subhash Place. Tickets will be available at these stations between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. on all days.
http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/Delhi/article3290217.ece @Velu :You can open thread for the match to be played on 19th April. by the way ,Please send match thread requests via PM .

What A Team. Bloody Bunch Of Legends.
With KP and Mahela , the middle order has been strengthened. Morkel is bowling to his potential as well. Always a treat to watch Veeru at the top. Wouldn't mind Mahela opening the innings with Veeru either. He's much better up the order. :two_thumbs_up: