India A to play 3 first class matches on the A tour to WI, June 2012

Good decision. Had TP Sudhindra not been a moron' date=' he would've found himself on the flight to WI.[/quote'] I doubt that. Sudhindra falls in category of bowlers who take loads of wickets in domestic cricket but don't have enough quality to succeed at international level. Awana is any way a great choice to replace RP.
So' date=' what is the biatching about? These feckers can't bowl in the nets to these batsmen for one day?[/quote'] They cant bowl for hours. At a time 2 or 3 batsmen bat in the nets and if they bat even for 45 minutes, do you expect 4-5 bowlers do be bowling for that long non stop, that too in 45 degrees heat of Delhi? Whoever decided to have a camp at Delhi in this extreme summer needs to be fored right away. Bunch of nincompoops.

Did homework for Caribbean tour during IPL - Pujara Cheteshwar Pujara, the captain of India A's squad that will play in the West Indies in June, has said that he used the time spent on the sidelines for Royal Challengers Bangalore during the IPL to do his homework for the tour More... Pujara hopes to regain India berth Shalabh Manocha, Hindustan Times New Delhi, May 30, 2012 Eighteen months ago Cheteshwar Pujara was considered one of the frontrunners to grab an India Test middle order spot. However, he was forced to undergo surgery on both knees and it dealt a blow to his hopes of cementing his place in the national side. Although a few others nosed ahead as he gradually eased himself back into the game, the Saurashtra batsman doesn't feel he is back to square one as he prepares for the 'A' tour to the West Indies. “It is not that I'm starting from scratch, I played first-class cricket after my surgery and then a few games in the IPL. The 'A' tour is a big chance as a good performance here will get a player in the reckoning for the senior side,” said the skipper on the third and last day of a camp at the Ferozshah Kotla on Tuesday, on the eve of the team's departure. BIG HOPE Until his injury, the compact batsman was seen as a long-term replacement when the three India batting stalwarts retired, especially Rahul Dravid. Pujara, 24, said: “There are a number of youngsters who are very good, who can take the spot of Dravid. I also take the opening as a big motivation.” After a subdued domestic season on his injury comeback, Pujara played just three IPL games for Royal Challengers Bangalore. “I didn't play a lot for RCB, but I was working hard in the nets.” Pujara will be touring the West Indies for the first time but he has spoken to his RCB teammates and former India players on what conditions to expect there. “AB (De Villiers) gave me a few tips on how to bat on those wickets. They will be mostly slow like our tracks, apart from the one in Kingston.” LATE ARRIVALS The last day of the camp also provided some reason for criticism as some of the players who featured in the IPL did not join. While Delhi batsman Shikhar Dhawan (Deccan Chargers) came in on Tuesday morning, Manoj Tiwary (KKR), Abhinav Mukund, Wriddhiman Saha (both CSK) and Rohit Sharma (Mumbai Indians) landed only in the evening. The series comprises three four-day Tests, two T20s and three one-day games. Coach Lalchand Rajput said: “The best eleven will play but since this is a long tour, hopefully everyone will get an opportunity.”

Did homework for Caribbean tour during IPL - Pujara

"I spoke to AB (de Villiers) about the wickets there and also on my batting. He gave me some good tips on subtle adjustments in batting. RCB coach Venkatesh Prasad also told me that apart from Kingston, the pitches at other venues would be on a slower side, which would suit our batsmen."
http://www.espncricinfo.com/india/content/current/story/566642.html
:haha: But it was RCB's fault to pay him this much. If he doesn't want to change his batting style for IPL, it's his choice.
i dont think he didnt changed his batting style because of choice..its because he cant
Players like Pujara' date=' Mukund and even Rahane are not a natural for T20 cricket just like Dravid. I hope Pujara understands that his best bet is Test cricket and doesn't change his game for shorter format as he may struggle in the longer format as well if he does so.[/quote'] thats not simple..Money matters
thats not simple..Money matters
It does but sometimes being too greedy will simply sideline you. Pujara will get a chance with the Test team but if he changes his game for T20s & IPL he may end up in no-man's land - neither in Tests nor shorter formats. If he focuses more on Tests he's still guaranteed a huge payout and IMO he shouldn't jeopardise that by going for a format he's not suited for.

Dravid is not suited to IPL at all but he's always among the runs. In IPL players have to accelerate a bit but quality always rises to the top Pujara can have a Strike Rate of 100-110, an Average of 35-40 and he will still be considered a valuable IPL player

It does but sometimes being too greedy will simply sideline you. Pujara will get a chance with the Test team but if he changes his game for T20s & IPL he may end up in no-man's land - neither in Tests nor shorter formats. If he focuses more on Tests he's still guaranteed a huge payout and IMO he shouldn't jeopardise that by going for a format he's not suited for.
:agree: This post is an honest assessment of these players. I hope they understand.