Varun and Yadav were too good today

Cricketics

So 3-4 balls at 150ks and he has a niggle....Jo hota nahi karne ki koshish kyun karte hai log....
Dude :WTF: he's a fast bowler. Injuries happen. Just because you don't try to achieve things in life which you "cant" do doesnt mean everyone else should do the same. He's still raw. IMO he's the brightest out of all the "pace" prospects we have for the future.

Dude :WTF: he's a fast bowler. Injuries happen. Just because you don't try to achieve things in life which you "cant" do doesnt mean everyone else should do the same. He's still raw. IMO he's the brightest out of all the "pace" prospects we have for the future.
Fast bowlers and i mean the real ones not wannabes dont get injured after bowling 4 overs and cpl of balls at 150ks.Its like overstretching your body and doing something,or trying to do something you cannot do. Where does it bring me?What i achieved or didnt try or nt tried is nt the point of discussion. Yes i heard the that Raw brightest thing a few 100 times here. Its simple Indians are not genetically designed to bowl fast neither is their diet suitable for bowling fast.

When you cannot answer' date='call someone a troll.Standard evasive reply.[/quote'] Sunnyji he bowlef fast and played full four tests in Aus on hard pitches, too wickets at an SR of 47. He is just cautiously rested, no serious injury. They want to make sure he is fit for playoffs. And what you talking about 3-4 balls at 150, what about 20 balls which are over 140k.

Sunnyji he bowlef fast and played full four tests in Aus on hard pitches' date=' too wickets at an SR of 47. He is just cautiously rested, no serious injury. They want to make sure he is fit for playoffs. And what you talking about 3-4 balls at 150, what about 20 balls which are over 140k.[/quote'] What was his avg in Tests in Aus?How many balls over 150 in tests? Fast bowler should be able to bowl 145+ and without breaking down after bowling a few overs.