Match 59: Delhi Daredevils vs Chennai Super Kings

Sehwag1830

He is an opener. Without him being good against pace he could not have scored 8000 runs flat pitch or fast pitch. For the record he has got a 100 in all the countries he has played in. Point is how many have the balls to play fearless cricket like him at test level even on a flat pitch.
I agreed with you. when a player is going through a bad time...its easy for us fans to forget the past performances. Anybody remember the 195...at MCG in 1 day (couldnt got his 200 because unlike 99.9% of the world batsman who plays safe & for their personal landmak...he didnt & unfortunatly...paid heavy price for himself & later for the team also)

tbh...he got hundred in his first innings in south africa after that he got sorted out and have been pretty **** there in australia tracks were pretty flat but his 195 was special :hatsoff: i havent seen his hundred in england he hasnt played there enough over all he has been gr8 in sub continent and pretty average in testing tracks for openers and tbh in sub continent its easier for openers ask any english player :winky:
He is not an opener by any means.. he has said it many time himself he wanted to play in the middle order. Yet he carries it on like a man.. If Tendulkar had opened the innings like him he could not have achieved half of what Viru has achieved. So big respect to him. A genuine match winner. But for him India would have never reached no.1 spot.

He is not an opener by any means.. he has said it many time himself he wanted to play in the middle order. Yet he carries it on like a man.. If Tendulkar had opened the innings like him he could not have achieved half of what Viru has achieved. So big respect to him. A genuine match winner. But for him India would have never reached no.1 spot.
again i totally agree he is gr8 player of spin and quite frankly probably the best player of sub continent conditions and he is respected for that! but my point is quality bowlers have easily dominated him off late and if theres even little bit of swing now a days he looks clueless u cant make any excuse for wht he did in australia this time around no fifty in whole tour! comeon! im jsut saying dont forget that he is still the same thats it

continue your jinx.. you might get lucky and DD will end up with a decent score :cantstop:
i am not jinxer..i dont care who wins this match...had enough of all this Dilli so superior team talk and some even sugesting Gayle cant play like how Viru plays..but now we know which way is better in some conditions.. No ones jinx can beat your aunty jinx in the begining :P if u have even more doubt :rcb: prosepcts in their own hand :csk: have no role to play in that :--D

again i totally agree he is gr8 player of spin and quite frankly probably the best player of sub continent conditions and he is respected for that! but my point is quality bowlers have easily dominated him off late and if theres even little bit of swing now a days he looks clueless u cant make any excuse for wht he did in australia this time around no fifty in whole tour! comeon! im jsut saying dont forget that he is still the same thats it
He got a 50 there. Anywho.. he got out to full tosses mostly . Can happen. Didn't Dravid get bowled in every test? He becomes a bad batsman? Also Viru played a much better pace attack last time around and made a match saving 158 at Adelaide oval. He hasn't done his reputation any good on these tours. But it was not totally due to the fact he is clueless against pace. In NEwzealand drop in pitches in the one dayers where everybody including sachin was clueless agianst Tuffey and co he made 2 centuries.