Rahul Sharma and Wayne Parnell arrested from a Mumbai rave party| Update - Wayne Parnell claims innocence

saneindian

news wallahs blaming IPL:WTF: who needs Pakis
exactly, indian media is pathetic. Why denigerate IPL ? all people who have fun because of IPL should support it. IPL must sue those news channels that use IPL name inappropriately.

I can't see how this is related to IPL.I don't care how ard cricketers party..as long as they give 100% to international cricket follows immediately after IPL.Thats where I hate IPL too,so far IPL didn;tn give such an impression that cricketers are giving 100% to a tournament that follows.. Party or no party has nothing to do actually.....

IPL 2012: Police detain two Pune Warriors players at rave party Mumbai: May 20, 2012 Yet another controversy struck IPL on Sunday, when two of its players were believed to have been among the 100 detained in a rave party in a hotel in Juhu in Mumbai. Top police sources said among the two IPL players, one is said to be a foreigner. Both are said to belong to the Pune Warriors team. Click here to read the whole story ! 2d9daa73b932a330324a853d828e9102.jpeg

Rahul says they went to a b'day party :hehe:
time he says it was KID's birthday party Excited-kid-birthday-party.gif ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ On a serious Note : Its really dumb how people are connecting IPL with this party which has nothing to do with IPL[as it is not organised by IPL] except for those two individual ,who went on their own . Time we stop linking this issues with IPL as a whole .

Could put Rahul Sharma's international future on hold for sometime. The media is senselessly going after the two with headlines like "IPL players caught with drugs" which may force the BCCI to suspend them
Indian media is really stupid .Those morons aren't even showing one of its kind Solar eclipse which happens rarely on TV .

Indian media is really stupid .Those morons aren't even showing one of its kind Solar eclipse which happens rarely on TV .
They have a grudge against the IPL management which has restricted them to show only 15-20 minutes of match highlights in an entire day. This means less number of IPL related programs in a day and hence lesser revenue for the news media.

Among more than 100 guests in the party, there were 2 IPL guys and the media is highlighting this as an IPL party. What bias...But unfortunately the general public is not going to think much and accept the media version. I think that lots of people within India also(Media, Politicians etc) are beginning to feel jealous of IPL's success. There is more fixing going on in one episode of any reality show on TV than in the entire history of cricket.

Firstpost ‏@firstpostin Wayne Parnell: We get tested regularly for drugs because we are sportspeople, so am pretty confident that our urine/blood tests are clean
Firstpost ‏@firstpostin Wayne Parnell: We were at the party just to meet friends.
Firstpost ‏@firstpostin Parnell: We fully cooperated - did all our tests, and were set free.
Firstpost ‏@firstpostin Parnell: Myself and Rahul Sharma were on our way out when this raid happened.
Fir
stpost ‏@firstpostin Wayne Parnell: We were just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Firstpost ‏@firstpostin Wayne Parnell: I was at the party because it was someone's birthday. We were not in the way of any drugs. It was not a rave party.